IGNORED

Alex Iwobi

• 1 month later...
55 minutes ago, Btay said:

Homesick or seen he has a real fight on his hands getting into the 11 and doesnโ€™t fancy it? Seen loads of videos of him involved with the likes of DCL & Bolasie pre season having a good time so it raise suspicions. Would rather see Gordon develop this season anyways.

ย 

45 minutes ago, MC11 said:

Team was so balanced yesterday. Do we really want him in that side?ย 

Both of these. ย Just sell him and take the loss and move on. ย He will barely even see cup action in this side. ย Walcott and Bernard and Gordon all ahead of him.ย 

• 1 month later...

So frustrating today - he had a massive chance to show his worth but poor. He just always wanted an extra 2 or 3 touches and that really killed off anything that could have been positive in an attacking sense. We lose too much with Richarlison out and Iwobi filling in - I still think heโ€™s a decent enough player but it just wasnโ€™t for him today.

He had plenty of the ball early on but was completely useless with it - decision making and situational awareness absolutely appalling.ย  He's had enough chances - hate to say it but he should be shipped out.ย  Big to fill Richi's shoes - but Gordon should have started today.ย 

3 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Maybe Palace weren't stupid enough and laughed at us.

I think Zaha is in a place where he would force the issue.... Potentially justified too.ย  I think he was promised a move..... You never know... In Jan it could happen...... Highly unlikely though.ย 

51 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

I think Zaha is in a place where he would force the issue.... Potentially justified too.ย  I think he was promised a move..... You never know... In Jan it could happen...... Highly unlikely though.ย 

That doesnโ€™t mean theyโ€™ll take our shite, he canโ€™t force that.ย 

He has a case of the Ross Barkley's for me... Has all the physical and technical attributes to be a top player but lacks the most important bit between the ears. He was worth the punt but it hasn't worked out and I can only ever really see him coming good in patches when he has a run of games with his confidence is up.

ย