IGNORED

American (NFL) & College (NCAA) Football

Happy Labor Day Weeked to my fellow Yanks! Futbol this morning and tomorrow morning, college football this afternoon, tonight (Fuck Bama, War Eagle!), as well as tommorow and Monday night, some NASCAR tonight - a plethora of sports, enough to drink to all weekend while celebrating the last weekend of the summer over the grill. Tell the resident MILF to enjoy a drink, just sit there and look pretty -we got this!

'Merica! Where we celebrate working by taking the day off!

Happy Labor Day all :)

21 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

Raiders cowboys and bengals love a problem child.  Browns game tomorrow with my brother I’m so excited.  Mayfield will be tearing the Titans in half.

New England is probably the only locker room he can't poison. 

It's hard not to like Mayfield, he is a baller.

15 minutes ago, Sibdane said:

You were the person I thought of when I saw the score. Mayfield had a rough one.

it was the line.  our starting LT was kicked out the game for kicking a player.  His replacement played one series only to have a season ending injury.  so we had to move our RT to LT and get some scrub backup C/OG at RT.  2 guys playing out of position and they were mauled.  Honestly baker put up good yards and looked fine, 1 pick was tipped, the other 2 he was trying to hard.  the defense is what let me down.  although the titans were a winning club last year, maybe they are the real deal and we just got beat.  the jets next week will be a better barometer.

1 minute ago, markjazzbassist said:

it was the line.  our starting LT was kicked out the game for kicking a player.  His replacement played one series only to have a season ending injury.  so we had to move our RT to LT and get some scrub backup C/OG at RT.  2 guys playing out of position and they were mauled.  Honestly baker put up good yards and looked fine, 1 pick was tipped, the other 2 he was trying to hard.  the defense is what let me down.  although the titans were a winning club last year, maybe they are the real deal and we just got beat.  the jets next week will be a better barometer.

Didn't realize that. That would probably cost any team a win.

38 minutes ago, Sibdane said:

Didn't realize that. That would probably cost any team a win.

yeah, but still our defense was getting torn apart by their run game and we were supposed to have an excellent defense.  we also got 18 penalties.  rookie coach better get his shit together, i was at the game and by the 4th quarter the stadium was almost empty, people are tired of the losing here.  they expected a win.

On 09/09/2019 at 08:33, markjazzbassist said:

it was the line.  our starting LT was kicked out the game for kicking a player.  

Greg Robinson, 1st round pick from...Auburn lol.

Could be worse, he didn't get frostbite on his feet, threatened to hold out over his helmet, call the owner a cracker and rape his trainer!

9 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

Browns and OBJ got the win tonight.  OBJ was spectacular made some insane catches.  Defense was nice too, Garrett destroying their QB's (literally as he knocked Siemian out the game).

Actually watched this one as I had Le'Veon Bell left to play for my fantasy (got the win for me). The Browns looked solid, albeit against a weak Jets side without their starting QB. The Browns defense came to play though.

OBJ and Mayfield look to have a good connection.

Ok @Sibdane I don't fancy your Bulldogs in the Cow-College Bowl this evening. At least I hope not, I was standing back with a close friend I grew up with. Auburn wins I sent her something AU related and she has to use it as her profile pic for a week - and vice versa.

She sent me this awful reminder from 2015 last night haha, so War Eagle!!

Screenshot_20190927-222710_Facebook.jpg

2 hours ago, Ghoat said:

Ok @Sibdane I don't fancy your Bulldogs in the Cow-College Bowl this evening. At least I hope not, I was standing back with a close friend I grew up with. Auburn wins I sent her something AU related and she has to use it as her profile pic for a week - and vice versa.

She sent me this awful reminder from 2015 last night haha, so War Eagle!!

Screenshot_20190927-222710_Facebook.jpg

I'm not looking forward to it honestly. We've been shaky this year, and I don't fancy us either.

14 minutes ago, Sibdane said:

Sorry MJB.

it's ok, when the schedule was released we knew this was a "guantlet" of sorts we had to weather.  have the seahawks and patriots next, but then we have the easiest schedule after that (steelers and bengals twice, ravens once, dolphins, etc), so as long as the team doesn't implode and we can get to that easy schedule we should then start running the table.  that's when the ravens schedule goes hard (their schedule is the exact opposite ours).  i'm still optimistic (always am)

4 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

it's ok, when the schedule was released we knew this was a "guantlet" of sorts we had to weather.  have the seahawks and patriots next, but then we have the easiest schedule after that (steelers and bengals twice, ravens once, dolphins, etc), so as long as the team doesn't implode and we can get to that easy schedule we should then start running the table.  that's when the ravens schedule goes hard (their schedule is the exact opposite ours).  i'm still optimistic (always am)

Yeah, you guys should definitely get wins against the Bengals and Ravens, and if you don't beat the Dolphins then you probably don't deserve to make play-offs anyway!

My Packers are looking like real contenders this year, but I don't think they'll go all the way.

1 hour ago, Sibdane said:

Yeah, you guys should definitely get wins against the Bengals and Ravens, and if you don't beat the Dolphins then you probably don't deserve to make play-offs anyway!

My Packers are looking like real contenders this year, but I don't think they'll go all the way.

packers look very very good.  rodgers and the new coach were off to a rough start but as the old saying goes "winning solves everything". it seems like they are fine and have figured the offense out.  the big thing with you guys is that defense, in mccarthy years your D was atrocious, now it's one of the top ranked, i think it's Packers and Saints in NFC land.  

7 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

packers look very very good.  rodgers and the new coach were off to a rough start but as the old saying goes "winning solves everything". it seems like they are fine and have figured the offense out.  the big thing with you guys is that defense, in mccarthy years your D was atrocious, now it's one of the top ranked, i think it's Packers and Saints in NFC land.  

I agree, which is crazy, because it's hard to imagine the Saints without Brees, but they're doing just fine with Bridgewater.

I think Dallas will be up there too at the end of the season.