IGNORED

Killa To Fulham or Wigan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres talk that Nugent will deffo leave and I dont think Moyes will let him go anywere else whereas he was happy to leave him at Preston for the time being. Dont forget they know eachother personally and Nugent wants the Everton move more than anything.

With Killa going Faddy seems the natural man to fill his boots and i dont believe Steed is Moyes cuppa so we could do with another striker!

Just me putting all the roumours together and forming a plan in my head tho' :P

Mcfadden has never done anything on the left. The few good performances he has done has been up front.

He has said he wants to play up front.

Not going to like having to play the whole season on the lft

Am all for getting rid of Kilbane but NOT to have a replacement is stupid and will cause us problems in a few months time when we can't change anything cos we have nother other options open to us.

Bad move in my eyes if no replacement is coming in and DM is meant to have said on ICLiverpool that no new signings coming in today.

If DM really does not have anyone else planned to replace him he needs his head reading.

As I have said am all for getting rid of Kilbane but to do it with no replacement.

I don't even know any left sided players that are for sale at the moment.

Steed - Spurs

Routledge - Fulham

Milner??? - Aston Villa

I can only hope that DM said those things before he knew that Kilbane was being sold or did he not have a choice with the amount of money that has been spent so far?