IGNORED

Horse racing - enable

Finn balor

I’m not a big racing fan but I heard about this horse called enable. It’s lost one race and it might end up to be the best horse of all time. I’ve won money on it for the last three races but today at York it was 1/5!! Frankie dettori is always on it which obviously helps but unless you have hue money to risk there’s no point on betting on it. With racing being shady at best it’s only going to be a matter of time when it loses and people in the know will really make the money. Ps if anyone likes a flutter Stradivarius at York tommorow is where the money is 👍

She is being aimed at a 3rd win in the biggest 1m 4f race in Europe in the Arc De Triomph. It's unusual for horse to run in the race 3 times let alone win it because the best horses are normally retired at the end of their 3 or 4 year old season in order to go to stud.

3 minutes ago, Bailey said:

She is being aimed at a 3rd win in the biggest 1m 4f race in Europe in the Arc De Triomph. It's unusual for horse to run in the race 3 times let alone win it because the best horses are normally retired at the end of their 3 or 4 year old season in order to go to stud.

I'd quite to come back as a decent horse in a future life, I could take a bit of training/exercise/whipping with that prospect at the end of it.

3 hours ago, MikeO said:

I'd quite to come back as a decent horse in a future life, I could take a bit of training/exercise/whipping with that prospect at the end of it.

Absolutely! Some even get shuttled around the world if they produce progeny that suit a certain countries style of racing. I'd quite fancy that. 6 months in Japan or Australia then back here every year!