IGNORED

Burnley (Away) Saturday October 5th

markjazzbassist

My prediction is this will be a 1-1 or a 2-0 to burnley our problem is the opposition know what we are going to do. Man city play the same way most week because they know they are shit hot and have players who can break teams down more often than not and have enough amazing talent to be unpredictable. We have none of that but play the same side week in week out. They play De bruyne in the same position as delph but the output is so different.

Just now, Bailey said:

They are turning the screw now. Losing more and more of the 2nd balls. 

There’s no way to move it forward! The middle is missing and I can’t blame Gylfi because there’s no one to pass it to him

pickford keeping us in it again, then Mina

37 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Playing Siggy is not working, games past him by, he contributes little and slows attacks down.

Playing Schneilderlin is not working, he takes too long to transition the ball from defense, and usually this is a sideways pass, attacks break down.

I like Silva but he should trust his instinct and play a 433.

i don't disagree...I just don't see what options we have to replace them at the moment.

Gomes is returning from injury..no need to ruin him yet. Davies and Morgan are both mehh! either or. 

I would love to see two up top, I really would, I just cant see him playing them together.

Mina on the ball in space at CB. Who wants it? No-one... Schneiderlin makes the run to help him once it's too late, Siggy standing there hands on hips. You can say the team aren't supplying him but he has to start demanding the ball and dropping in to get it, allowing Delph or Schneiderlin to then move into the space he stands aimlessly in.