IGNORED

West Ham home 19th october

Peter H

Didn't Delph pull out of the England squad with injury, and Gomes got called up for first time in a while?  Surely it will be Gomes in the middle.  Unless Marco had an awakening it will be Morgan alongside him and we'll play sideways passes followed up by crosses into the box with no one attacking them.  Not looking forward to this.

2 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

I might not even watch it that’s how down on us I am at the minute 

Going to be a strange day; early start to watch the rugby at 8.15 and then the game at 12.30 when I'll have another screen on watching undoubted chaos in Westminster! 

1 hour ago, TallPaul1878 said:

You know, that isn't far off from what I have been thinking. I think both Richarlison and DCL would benefit from playing as a front 2. Richarlison would be able to profit from the knock downs that DCL wins on the regular.

Tom Davies must have kicked Silva's puppy or something because he isn't gonna get a sniff.

I like  that team also, maybe put Gomes in for Delph as I think he maybe doubtful of starting. Marco needs to do something different tomorrow, it's a potential job saving game for him, and I rather he gave it a go even if we loose, than putting out the same old same old.

Going to be interesting this. Bernard in with Iwobi in the middle. We may actually create a few chances.

Ok with Richarlison up top as well. He’s good at attacking headers and we know he can score goals. 

Good opportunity for Davies to show he can replicate his England form in that defensive position.

29 minutes ago, Matt said:

Concerned with Richarlison being upfront because it didn’t work last season, but good to see he’s mixed things up 

More to the point he consistently played DCL despite him not having a return. He finally gets 4 goals in 4 games and he gets dropped. Can't understand it. And more to the point for Walcott.