IGNORED

Watford (Carabao Cup Home) Tuesday October 29th

markjazzbassist

Really boring and predictable football. Some of the passing has been shite too, movement fairly obvious.  

Mina was brilliant when he was on, Holgate doing well and Delph has done a good job of allowing Gomes and the FBs to get forward but the rest have been lacklustre. 

Like MJB has suggested we need some real width, having a front 3 that are all effectively goal scorers and not footballers just means that if we can't blunder our way through the defence then we aren't going to get a shot off. 

Just now, markjazzbassist said:

pull delph and put in gylfi go for the jugular.  they aren't threatening us either we need to make the first move .

They aren't threatening us because him Mina and Holgate were doing a good job of stopping the attacks from being created. 

Its so easy to get pass Gomes that we need someone in there to sweep up behind him because otherwise they will be up against 2 CBs and that's it on every counter attack. 

It's either that of you sit the two full backs back and then add in more creativity ahead in midfield which I wouldn't be adverse to if I am honest as they are doing fuck all in attack, especially Coleman.

1 minute ago, TallPaul1878 said:

I think Iwobi is poor out wide. Had Mina not gone off injured I'd have pulled Iwobi for Sigurdsson for sure.

Delph has been a massive disappointment since signing. Hasn't done the job that Gueye was doing and isn't offering something different either. A complete passenger in midfield, his only saving grace is that he is less prone to mistakes than Davies. I'd rather Schneiderlin 🤣

The squad is disjointed, we're fucked

We need a solid manager. It’s got to be Benitez for me. He’s proven. He’s managed  top teams and done well everywhere. It’s a no brainer