IGNORED

Southampton (Away) Saturday November 9th

AlbanyNYToffee

For me, this is a must-win game (if we lose, we’ll be firmly in the relegation zone with the tougher games coming up). There would be a 2-week break to install a new manager. 

The most damning statistic right now is that Marco has never won a PL game after his team goes behind. This screams poor tactics and an inability to inspire players. What would be really nice today would be coming from behind to win. That would make a statement. 

17 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

For me, this is a must-win game (if we lose, we’ll be firmly in the relegation zone with the tougher games coming up). There would be a 2-week break to install a new manager. 

The most damning statistic right now is that Marco has never won a PL game after his team goes behind. This screams poor tactics and an inability to inspire players. What would be really nice today would be coming from behind to win. That would make a statement. 

I agree its a must win game but I don't think the international break is a good time to change managers. Most of the first team players will be away with their countries and the furthest travelers wont get back until a couple of days before the game and they probably wont get more than one training session with them.

Just now, Shukes said:

Haha funny reading these forums sometimes.

More so from Southampton to be fair. Seems like we are happy to sit off them and once they play forward it’s turned over instantly. 

We need to find the second goal and get this game to bed as quick as possibly. 0-1 has the feel of a sketchy VAR moment to get them back in the game