IGNORED

Southampton (Away) Saturday November 9th

AlbanyNYToffee

1 minute ago, markjazzbassist said:

Mina and Holgate are solid.  Mina the leader back there, he’s very vocal and you can see his hand gestures to communicate as well.  

I agree.

It's ironic because Keane said it was hard to communicate with him. Mason seems to understand a lot better! 

3 minutes ago, TallPaul1878 said:

Richarlison and Walcott need to gamble a bit more and get themselves into the box. We are too slow in the build up and it allows them to get men back into defensive shape

Im not even sure its that, the final ball passing has been absolutely dreadful. The overhit pass from Walcott probably being the best we have done. We just need to show a bit of composure. Play the right pass instead of the first pass. We do that and we will win this easily.

1 minute ago, Finn balor said:

We get a second and the crowd will turn on them 

We keep the ball for elongated periods of time and they will too, the were very unsettled at the end of that half. 

Tom and Holgate both having good matches. Best spell I've seen Davies play in. 

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

It's very weak from Schneiderlin. He was beaten on the other side and beaten again for the goal. 

Petrified of the player running at him instead of backing himself 1 v 1.

Or just normal? Would not let him play in my Sunday league team. Beni should be on the bench. I mean I’d trust rusty Baines in over Morgan.