IGNORED

Manchester United (Away) Sunday December 15th

markjazzbassist

1 minute ago, RPG said:

One early injury in the middle of the park and the game plan will have to be completely changed. We are down to bare bones in midfield now.

Don't forget that Davies was struggling with an injury a couple of games ago so it's certainly a possibility that he is playing through some sort of pain.

That being said, smart footballers can adapt... We may yet see Baines in midfield after all these years! :)

When did those 2 become ill? The whole game plan could have changed yesterday or this morning for all we know.

One thing is for sure though, we need to completely bypass the midfield! I hope it is 442 is some weird way really, but the only person i see capable playing in the middgle out of all our defenders is Digne - and tha's not ideal.

5 minutes ago, Aidan said:

When did those 2 become ill? The whole game plan could have changed yesterday or this morning for all we know.

One thing is for sure though, we need to completely bypass the midfield! I hope it is 442 is some weird way really, but the only person i see capable playing in the middgle out of all our defenders is Digne - and tha's not ideal.

There was nothing about them in the press conference so I would guess over the last 48 hours. Ferguson may have been holding it back from the media but he named the other injuries.