IGNORED

Leicester City (Carabao Cup Home) Wednesday Decemeber 18th

markjazzbassist

2 minutes ago, Aidan said:

I know we are at bare bones but just look at the difference in quality in the teams. On paper there is fuck all between these. We have no confidence to make simple passes and no flair or creativety. It's upsetting how bad these players actually are. 

They're not carrying utter shit like Keane or Iwobi either... Fuck sake Mina has to score

Just now, barryj said:

Iwobi has been so poor so far today. 

All the passing has been poor.  The match is crying out for us to just get the ball, hold onto it and keep it simple.  The problem no-one can pick their nose, let alone a pass, plus they can't be arsed to find a bit of space to receive the ball in.

3 minutes ago, Aidan said:

I know we are at bare bones but just look at the difference in quality in the teams. On paper there is fuck all between these. We have no confidence to make simple passes and no flair or creativety. It's upsetting how bad these players actually are. 

Fuck all on paper? The gap is huge! We have literally no midfield and they have 2 of the third best midfield in the premier league. 

1 minute ago, chicagoblue said:

Madison is an absolute wanker but he's been quality today and this season.  That finish was pure class. 

So you're putting him in the top 3 midfielders in the league? 

Ill give you Ndide he is class, but confidence playes a big part in football and they have plenty compared to us that have none. Look at the little individual errors we constantly make. Rotten throughout the team and its hard to fix. 

2 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Don't lie to yourself and say you wouldn't take Maddison and Ndidi in our squad over Gylfi and Morgan/Delph/you name it

In a heartbeat I would take that

Not what I was getting at really. At this point I'd take anything over our Midfield