IGNORED

Ibrahimovic

Now in Italian news! - https://www.areanapoli.it/calciomercato/esclusiva---ibrahimovic-tra-napoli-e-milan-ci-prova-l-everton-offerta-a-raiola-le-cifre-ancelotti_351680.html

He is still faster than most think and fast or not. Its still 15+ goals per season. And it would be very valuable for Kean. I say yes even if I don't want him in the Swedish national team anymore. 

23 hours ago, Peter H said:

Apparently been offered a contract by Everton. 4 million euro per season and 200 000 euro sign on bonus. Everton also after Carlo Ancelotti. 

http://fotbolltransfers.com/site/news/117173

Sure that’s not €4m signing on fee and €200,000 per week?

I would love to have him, even for just the rest of the season. 

43 minutes ago, StevO said:

Sure that’s not €4m signing on fee and €200,000 per week?

I would love to have him, even for just the rest of the season. 

Unlikely at his age. Even so, €4m for the season (presuming it’s only until the end of the season, estimating 30 weeks) is still £120k a week.

9 hours ago, Makis said:

Main problem is this sounds like another Moshiri signing rather than Brands. Moshiri should have nothing to do with player recruitment.

If this is one of his, then he should have more to do with player recruitment. Would be the beat player we have had since the 80s. 
like someone else pointed out, the benefit for young players alone would be worth the money.

Yeah, let's buy every fancy name with no regard for team building. That has always worked well.

Ibrahimovic requires that the team is built around him. And he has played in the MLS for years now so you can't possibly have an idea of his current level. He hasn't even played in the national team so the only thing you are comparing him against are MLS defenders many of whom wouldn't get into a Championship team.

I'm not saying Ibra is poor or anything but it's impossible to tell his quality but the fact Carlos Vela is leading the MLS scoring chart with 34 goals tells the level of that league. Vela managed a total of three goals for Arsenal and less than one goal in three for Real Sociedad and has scored more than a goal per game this season.

5 hours ago, Makis said:

I'm not saying Ibra is poor or anything but it's impossible to tell his quality but the fact Carlos Vela is leading the MLS scoring chart with 34 goals tells the level of that league. Vela managed a total of three goals for Arsenal and less than one goal in three for Real Sociedad and has scored more than a goal per game this season.

I get what you're saying in that MLS defenders are weak; however, you should look at the goals themselves rather than who he's playing against. Most of his goals were composed of excellent technique from half-chances. He is the type of player that scores from nothing. Without him LA wouldn't have done anything of note these past couple of seasons.  

7 hours ago, Shukes said:

If this is one of his, then he should have more to do with player recruitment. Would be the beat player we have had since the 80s. 
like someone else pointed out, the benefit for young players alone would be worth the money.

That was said when we bought Eto and what a cunt he turned out to be, very big gamble in my opinion and not one worth taking. 

14 minutes ago, Palfy said:

That was said when we bought Eto and what a cunt he turned out to be, very big gamble in my opinion and not one worth taking. 

Eto'o is a known prick though and not a leader.

Ibra is a leader. He's confident and a competitor, and you can tell that he brings out the best in others (or at least expects it). Eto'o was nowhere near the level that Ibra is now when he came here. It would be a gamble for sure, but if the price is right then it would be one worth taking.

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

Eto is good but Ibra is in a level of his own. People say Messi it Ronaldo yet this guy was so good Messi through a bitch fit to get him out the club. 

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

Those two are miles appear mate. Eto had a reputation of being an idiot before he ever came here. Ibra has only ever had the reputation of being a winner, and an amazing player. 

If we can turn players like that down, then we don't need to sign anyone. 

39 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Those two are miles appear mate. Eto had a reputation of being an idiot before he ever came here. Ibra has only ever had the reputation of being a winner, and an amazing player. 

If we can turn players like that down, then we don't need to sign anyone. 

He’s to old over the hill, he’s not going to come here and be the same player that came to Utd 3 years ago even, Rooney would do a better job than him at this stage of there careers, set your time machine to 2020 mate your still in 2010 😉

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

He’s to old over the hill, he’s not going to come here and be the same player that came to Utd 3 years ago even, Rooney would do a better job than him at this stage of there careers, set your time machine to 2020 mate your still in 2010 😉

Nah, he's way better than Rooney.