IGNORED

Arsenal (Home) Saturday December 21st

markjazzbassist

17 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Looks very much like a Marco Silva team that although it will be interesting to see how the formation evolves in real time post KO. Perhaps Delph is the holding midfielder with Tom Davies now free to roam box-to-box alongside Sigurdsson (in effect giving us two players behind the striker). No doubt Richarlison and Iwobi will be drifting into the box with Digne and Sidibe overlapping. It's a flat formation on paper but could be anything but once the ball starts rolling. 

Plus, Carlo Ancelotti. Nothing could upset me today, we've got Ancelotti 💙

2 minutes ago, Cisk said:

Could be 4-3-3 with Iwobi up top - get at their defence I say!

Yeah the more I think about it the more I think 433, he switched to it in previous games and may still want to play direct but put an awful back line under pressure with DCL, Richy and Iwobi playing off each other. 

Like others have previously said though Iwobi needs a performance against his old side today. 

4 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Yeah the more I think about it the more I think 433, he switched to it in previous games and may still want to play direct but put an awful back line under pressure with DCL, Richy and Iwobi playing off each other. 

Like others have previously said though Iwobi needs a performance against his old side today. 

Might be like that inspired Lukaku right wing call of Bobbys against the Arse