IGNORED

James Rodríguez

it sounds like it just finalising the finer points of the fee with Real - they will obviously want as much up front as possible, and we will want to stretch it out as much as we can as bonus payments etc - I am guessing that the longer it takes the better the deal is for us.

It sounds like Real will have to part with some of the transfer fee and give it to Rodriquez as a severance pay for him leaving and coming here on less wages.  Even of Real give him £5M (or even more) of the £20M transfer fee, they get £15M and say save £10M in wages - So £25M better off than him just waving bye bye next season for nothing and doing not much more than warming the bench for the season.

Seem to all be about fancy accounting these days to cover teams for FFP as much as possible. 

Just now, Aidan said:

'whats happening Yerry'..... 

Everton tweet 😲

Seen a columbian journalist tweet he will be on £7m annually or 135k a week. 

Just had a flood of tweets from myers and joyce confirming the signing! 

They were at it a couple of hours ago! I think the media team are enjoying themselves too much.  

11 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Perfect for us. 2 years with the option to extend for a year or automatically renews for another year after a set number of appearances. Great business. And for less than £20m.

Is the option for him or us? 

Glad to see its now over the line and I cant wait to see what he can do!