IGNORED

James Rodríguez

52 minutes ago, abrigael said:

Hello from Colombia.. I leave my creation in honor of  King James and the club. Everton win the premiere league this season..certified.  :jumpforjoy:

397872090_JAMESTOFFEE.thumb.jpg.415eaa6e95cbe1f08e45f379479f2577.jpg

Hello from Toffee Talk England, and thank you Colombia 🇨🇴 for James Rodriguez we love him and will look after him.

Once a blue always a blue. 
Adios amigo. 

21 minutes ago, Shukes said:

More of a Ferrari for me. Fast and aggressive, with style to go with it.

If any of you watch American Football the comparison I make for James is that of a “route runner” type WR. Not overly athletic or quick but he understands the game so well and is so technically preficient that he’s still able to create space to operate rather easily. 

2 hours ago, Bailey said:

Just noticed it was him that gave away the ball for their first goal... sell him in the morning! 

😂

Yep one of only two wayward passes he made all match. I bet he didn’t think Mina would backtrack all the way to the goal line after though. In fact if he carried on much more he’d be down here in Buckinghamshire around now. 

He just oozes quality and confidence in what HE does and how HE plays the game. He's not going to dribble and accelerate with the ball, he's not going to bust a gut winning back possession - and is never going to, but he just consistently puts it on a sixpence when he passes that ball around the park. 

He seems to be thriving as a 'star player' , what's he going to be like when he settles in!!!

Zero sprints in 75 minutes.... Get rid! 

In all seriousness it goes to show how he operates and also points to the potential that he could play till he's 35.  He moves so intelligently dropping into pockets.   If you have 2 banks of 4 he is the man, the opponents either have to break the banks by getting someone to manmark him ... In which case it gives us one less man to mark the front 3 - but if they don't he will get the ball of our midfield 3 and pick passes like we seen him do.

Quality quality player. Loved to see his snidey south American side come out in the sending off.  We've been soft touches too long. 

8 hours ago, RuffRob said:

He seems to be thriving as a 'star player' , what's he going to be like when he settles in!!!

Just the same I hope, like you rightly said he’s not gonna bust a gut trying to win the ball back, in many ways he’s a luxury player that you give the ball to then watch the magic happen.