IGNORED

Burnley (Home) Thursday December 26th

markjazzbassist

5 minutes ago, RPG said:

I suggested Sid as RM ages ago and was laughed out of court!

Hope it works.

Don't know you as a poster, but judging by your rep score, they probably laughed because you tend to make outlandish comments.

If this one works out, I'm sure TT members will flood you with praise afterwards 😉

i love the lineup i think it addresses a lot of concerns we've had.  nice to see siggy playing deep and bernard get a start.  i think sidibe will be great up front, adds the crossing and aggressiveness we need up there, the other options (iwobi) are dire or he hasn't spent time to know if they're ready (gordon).  

Awful refereeing for the first 45 minutes. Refused to book anybody and decided a minute was a sufficient amount of time to add. To put that into perspective when the added time went up Burnley took like 30 seconds to take a goal kick. 

Not the best game so far for the neutral. If we score we win it, but we need to put our chances to bed because so far finishing has been poor. 

Well, with better finishing and decision making we’d be 3 up. I’d take Delph off (apparently he’s playing?), bring Kean on and move Richarlison out wide. 

I’d like to see us taking short corners and free kicks too, they are better suited to defended set pieces from the air and we are cutting through them on the ground. 

not bad but needs to be better. Let’s see what the eyebrow can achieve in the half time talk

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

Well, with better finishing and decision making we’d be 3 up. I’d take Delph off (apparently he’s playing?), bring Kean on and move Richarlison out wide. 

I’d like to see us taking short corners and free kicks too, they are better suited to defended set pieces from the air and we are cutting through them on the ground. 

not bad but needs to be better. Let’s see what the eyebrow can achieve in the half time talk

We have nobody taking the initiative, we've looped 3 or 4 corners to the far post straight into Pope's hands. Whip them in at the front or like you said take them short. 

2 minutes ago, plaidharper said:

That or let someone else take them...

Don’t think there’s anything wrong with the deliveries, they’ve been good for the most part. It’s getting on the end of them that’s been the issue, even when we have we’ve failed to make decent contact