IGNORED

Brighton (Home) Saturday January 11th

markjazzbassist

3 points is the minimum I expect from this one.  They don’t have a lot of quality, we are home this should be a no brainer.  I hope Bernard is ok and we can give it a go.

Pickford

coleman Mina holgate

Sidibe gylfi Davies digne

Bernard

DCL richarlison  

looking at the fixture list, i'm really hoping for a win here and to go on a nice run.  after Brighton its west ham (a), newcastle (h), watford (a), palace (h).  All 4 winnable games.  that's 5 matches in a row, would be nice to get some momentum going before the gauntlet that is after that (arsenal, united, chelsea, red shite).  

20 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

looking at the fixture list, i'm really hoping for a win here and to go on a nice run.  after Brighton its west ham (a), newcastle (h), watford (a), palace (h).  All 4 winnable games.  that's 5 matches in a row, would be nice to get some momentum going before the gauntlet that is after that (arsenal, united, chelsea, red shite).  

Thing is Mark there’s a lot of teams in there fighting for their PL futures, I watched Brighton and they will be tough as will be Watford and West Ham if we didn’t get 3 points from them games I wouldn’t be surprised, I would have more confidence in doing Newcastle and Palace. 
I’d be happy with 8-9 points from them 5 games 10 or more and I’ll be doing cartwheels 🤸‍♂️ ( if I could )

19 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

3 points is the minimum I expect from this one.  They don’t have a lot of quality, we are home this should be a no brainer.  I hope Bernard is ok and we can give it a go.

Pickford

coleman Mina holgate

Sidibe gylfi Davies digne

Bernard

DCL richarlison  

Just curious. What would be the maximum  you would expect?

Now we've got Man City out of the way it's time to start another unbeaten run of Premier League games. We have three hard/awkward, but winnable, games this month; nine points are there for the taking, but it's not going to be a stroll in the park. Let's get the ball rolling against Brighton.

Pickford

Coleman Mina Holgate Baines

Sidibé Walcott Sigurdsson Digne

Kean DCL

A squad should have at least 8 MF that you would be happy to put in at any time when required, we have 2 long term injuries to our midfield 1 who was a regular starter and 1 we know very little about, and we are completely fucked. 
This should be made into a football Documentary how to blow 400 million in 3 years the Everton way😭

Silver linings:

1. Players will finally get a proper rest

2. Players will finally see the training pitch with Carlo to learn and implement his tactics

3. Bernard should be fit again and ready to go

I'm still optimistic about this one (i always am though).  The above items should help us, i think we can see a reinvigorated side come saturday.

2 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

Silver linings:

1. Players will finally get a proper rest

2. Players will finally see the training pitch with Carlo to learn and implement his tactics

3. Bernard should be fit again and ready to go

I'm still optimistic about this one (i always am though).  The above items should help us, i think we can see a reinvigorated side come saturday.

Wish I could agree with you on this, but my gut is telling me that yesterday's loss might have a larger, damaging effect to this team than just a single result. Similar to what happened after Origi's winner last year, it completely affected the team's psyche

2 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Wish I could agree with you on this, but my gut is telling me that yesterday's loss might have a larger, damaging effect to this team than just a single result. Similar to what happened after Origi's winner last year, it completely affected the team's psyche

We’re all hoping that our current manager  has far more ability to motivate the players and this doesn’t happen.