IGNORED

Jarrad Branthwaite

1 hour ago, c1982 said:

Poor challenge but nothing more than clumsy. Warnock being Warnock - dick! Mowbray will protect him but he seems to handle himself professionally when someone, old enough to be his granddad, tries to spark a reaction.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/blackburn-everton-branthwaite-message-warnock-19692864

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/every-word-neil-warnock-said-19691794

2 hours ago, c1982 said:

Poor challenge but nothing more than clumsy. Warnock being Warnock - dick! Mowbray will protect him but he seems to handle himself professionally when someone, old enough to be his granddad, tries to spark a reaction.

Could maybe understand him being cross in the heat of the moment if it happened in the 93rd minute, but after an hour and a half to calm down? Idiot should know better at his age.

2 hours ago, Matt said:

How can it be nasty if there’s no intent? 

Nasty as in horrendous, not nasty as in mean spirited. 

He hasn't meant to kick the guy in the head but he has put his foot out dangerously high with his studs showing when he could reasonably expect another player to attempt to head the ball. 

55 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Nasty as in horrendous, not nasty as in mean spirited. 

He hasn't meant to kick the guy in the head but he has put his foot out dangerously high with his studs showing when he could reasonably expect another player to attempt to head the ball. 

Ah, fair enough. 

8 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

yeah, he will overtake holgate next i believe.  wouldn't be surprised if holgate is sold to west ham or something

Absolutely. Shame about Holgate because he seemed to have everything - still time to turn it around but I think the 4 CB’s are enough and funds towards a proper RB are crucial.

On 19/02/2021 at 14:15, Matt said:

Holgate just needs a run and he’ll be that superstar he was turning into. At the moment he’s coming across more arrogant than confident, but that’s because he’s not getting a run. He’ll still be an excellent CB for us

I thought he was excellent yesterday, I've always been a big fan of Holgate and hoped that his recent form was something of a blip. If he can use yesterday to kick on then happy days. 

Excited to see what Branthwaite can turn into also, I've been hearing good things online about him at Blackburn. 

• 2 weeks later...