IGNORED

Jarrad Branthwaite

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, markjazzbassist said:

so he played a handfull of times, sat on the bench, got cussed out by warnock, and had a season ending injury.  why do they go on loan again?  FFS

That Americanism always makes me laugh a bit; it's such a safe and sanitised phrase, it's like a description of bad language by someone who doesn't want to use bad language.

2 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

so he played a handfull of times, sat on the bench, got cussed out by warnock, and had a season ending injury.  why do they go on loan again?  FFS

Maybe because he will have learnt a lot more in going through everything he has than sitting on our bench since January. 

37 minutes ago, Sibdane said:

Funny you say that, because I think the same thing about British English when I see words like "shite" & "fanny." 

Two countries separated by a common language is so true.:D

Fanny is in no way used offensively here as maybe it once was, it's more a jovial "banter" word (mostly between women if my daughters are anything to go by). Shite I think is probably a bit regional, virtually never heard down here in the South West but if you get with a bunch of Scousers it's in every sentence.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, patto said:

Branthwaite needs to stay with the first team squad playing cup games and being a substitute and if required playing left back. 

I agree, he shouldn’t be sent out on loan and needs to be more heavily involved with the first team. I read an article that said he is our new John Stones if so he needs to stay here and be coached properly.