IGNORED

Todd Cantwell

18 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

can he play on the right?  we desperately need someone on the right.  walcott/sidibe aren't cutting it.  CM and RW for me the biggest needs.

18 hours ago, London Blue said:

He tends to play through the middle, besides we need someone to replace Walcott. 

Tends to play on the left but since he is right footed likes to drift to the middle to pop a shot (seems like the new norm for LW).  If we get in 3 or 4 in January, then I am with you two, a decent shout but feel like some other positions need strengthening first (ie a new left winger would not have changed the result in the FA cup).

He looks a young lad with a lot of ability. I'm not sure where he would fit in here. Ideally it would be the Bernard spot on the left wing, but I imagine that will also be Iwobi's position when he comes back. 

I dont think he can play in a central two so that leaves right mid. I'm not sure what type of player Carlo wants there especially as he has played two completely different players in that position in Walcott and Sidibe. 

4 hours ago, Cisk said:

Why we talking about him - were not linked or rumoured to be after him?  Its like talking about any random player we would see in our team.

Still not a fan of him.

I’m sure there was link that’s why he’s being mentioned. He is standing out for a struggling team. He will probably be snapped up by a villa or Newcastle. He will get a stepping stone move then move onto  bigger things. Probably Leicester will get him actually 

• 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Only caught a few minutes of the Norwich match against the shite earlier, but Cantwell absolutely caught the eye. Quick and controlled in tight areas, impressive acceleration, totally unafraid to take the ball on himself and run at defenders. 

Sign him up please. 

He caught my eye early on in the season.... very ùnique style. I thought he may be a flash in the pan but he's been stand out for them. 

probably cost £40m in this market. 

11 hours ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Only caught a few minutes of the Norwich match against the shite earlier, but Cantwell absolutely caught the eye. Quick and controlled in tight areas, impressive acceleration, totally unafraid to take the ball on himself and run at defenders. 

Sign him up please. 

Watched the game and he was fantastic almost every time he got the ball to feet. 

Was really impressed. Great control in tight spaces, first and second touches at times were beautiful. A drop of the shoulder and great passing. 

Would have him here without a doubt but where does that leave Bernard and Iwobi in Ancelottis current system? Neither would do well enough on the right as a winger and I could only see Iwobi dropping back into CM and even that I don't like the idea of. 

On 16/02/2020 at 11:23, Aidan said:

Watched the game and he was fantastic almost every time he got the ball to feet. 

Was really impressed. Great control in tight spaces, first and second touches at times were beautiful. A drop of the shoulder and great passing. 

Would have him here without a doubt but where does that leave Bernard and Iwobi in Ancelottis current system? Neither would do well enough on the right as a winger and I could only see Iwobi dropping back into CM and even that I don't like the idea of. 

Thats the thing. In the current system that's the only position he plays (left wing). 

I could see him playing in a 3 man central midfield but then that means a change of system. 

Very good player though.