IGNORED

Allan

8 hours ago, Shukes said:

Gonna be so funny when Allan starts breaking up play... that sound when the penny drops is going to great! 😉

Agreed and then it will be so enlightening when he’s got the ball to see what should be done with it, rather than just give it away😉
Remember winning the ball is only part of being a footballer, what you do with it once you’ve won it shows your true ability as a player, as PSG found out in under a year 😂

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

Agreed and then it will be so enlightening when he’s got the ball to see what should be done with it, rather than just give it away😉
Remember winning the ball is only part of being a footballer, what you do with it once you’ve won it shows your true ability as a player, as PSG found out in under a year 😂

I can’t remember Gana giving it away much though. Just because you say it.... doesn't mean it happened 😉

And let’s face it, PSG were even playing him after the lockdown when apparently he had been found out. So yes they found out in under a year how valuable a player he is.

You got something right for a change 😉

Edit: No no no.... I’m not letting you do this to me!

38 minutes ago, Shukes said:

I can’t remember Gana giving it away much though. Just because you say it.... doesn't mean it happened 😉

And let’s face it, PSG were even playing him after the lockdown when apparently he had been found out. So yes they found out in under a year how valuable a player he is.

You got something right for a change 😉

Edit: No no no.... I’m not letting you do this to me!

Short memories usually repeat the same mistakes, Touchel is learning that lesson.

Like I said hopefully Allan will open your eyes and mind and you will see how poor Gana was at being a complete footballer. 
And like Haf did after year’s of condemnation over his opinions of Lukaku, when he proven to be more right than wrong he sung out and rightfully so. 
So trust me my friends this isn’t over yet as the Carpenters sung “ it’s only just begun’. 

1 hour ago, barryj said:

Palf I thought you followed football? You’ve obviously not seen how well Lukaku has done this year? 🤦‍♂️

Standard Lukaku from what I seen.... Loads of goals Vs cannon fodder and then when it gets to the critical games he bottles it 

Did you watch inter Vs Barca B side where a win would have got Inter into the knockouts of the CL? Missed 3 easy chances.   Then in the Europa cup final he basically handed the game to the other side, his great first touch proving the difference. 

His stats look great though... Just not in the games that defined the league. .. that's why juventus won the serie a

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

Standard Lukaku from what I seen.... Loads of goals Vs cannon fodder and then when it gets to the critical games he bottles it 

Did you watch inter Vs Barca B side where a win would have got Inter into the knockouts of the CL? Missed 3 easy chances.   Then in the Europa cup final he basically handed the game to the other side, his great first touch proving the difference. 

His stats look great though... Just not in the games that defined the league. .. that's why juventus won the serie a

🎣

Yep you’re right it was just down to Lukaku why they didn’t win the league. 🤦‍♂️

41 minutes ago, barryj said:

🎣

Yep you’re right it was just down to Lukaku why they didn’t win the league. 🤦‍♂️

There is a tendency amongst some of our supporters to make it seem like everyone who leaves the club of their own volition (Lukaku, Stones, Barkley etc..) will never have any success outside of Everton or was never really any good in the first place. It’s a small mentality and not a good look. It does not make us stronger to demean the players that have chosen to leave. Lukaku in particular is a silly one to go after as he was fantastic player for us and gave us a year more than he needed to. If Richarlison leaves after this season I expect a percentage to say he will never have real success outside of Everton and take joy in any struggles he encounters in his career. 

3 hours ago, barryj said:

🎣

Not just down to him... But when the big moments come in the divisive games where he can be the hero..... He failed.  It's ok though cos he scored 2 against Genoa and Bologna and stuff. 

3 hours ago, SpartyBlue said:

There is a tendency amongst some of our supporters to make it seem like everyone who leaves the club of their own volition (Lukaku, Stones, Barkley etc..) will never have any success outside of Everton or was never really any good in the first place. It’s a small mentality and not a good look. It does not make us stronger to demean the players that have chosen to leave. Lukaku in particular is a silly one to go after as he was fantastic player for us and gave us a year more than he needed to. If Richarlison leaves after this season I expect a percentage to say he will never have real success outside of Everton and take joy in any struggles he encounters in his career. 

A year more than he needed to? Was he out of contract of something? Playing for free? 

37 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

A year more than he needed to? Was he out of contract of something? Playing for free? 

It is not a secret that he could have gotten a big move a year prior. You’ve ignored my point though which is that some supporters go out of their way to criticize former players who leave for clubs higher up the table. Often these are the same fans that  can’t wait to disparage a player after a bad run even if he’s contributed in the past. Call it the “Pack your bags, Siggy!”Group. Personally, I think it’s petty and not a great look for the fanbase though I realize it happens everywhere in sports. 

Just now, StevO said:

Maybe it was because of him they got to second in the league and to the cup final?

Points against smaller clubs don’t count mate, just like the goals scored. 

imagine if he only scored against the big teams (20-25%) and failed to score in the rest. He’d be the greatest in the world! :dry:

Not getting into this bullshit again...

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Points against smaller clubs don’t count mate, just like the goals scored. 

imagine if he only scored against the big teams (20-25%) and failed to score in the rest. He’d be the greatest in the world! :dry:

Not getting into this bullshit again...

But then his team might not win as many games in the league or progress in the cup? 

1 hour ago, SpartyBlue said:

It is not a secret that he could have gotten a big move a year prior. You’ve ignored my point though which is that some supporters go out of their way to criticize former players who leave for clubs higher up the table. Often these are the same fans that  can’t wait to disparage a player after a bad run even if he’s contributed in the past. Call it the “Pack your bags, Siggy!”Group. Personally, I think it’s petty and not a great look for the fanbase though I realize it happens everywhere in sports. 

Some do... I was critical of him way before he left us tbh. 

Most players I'm fine with .... Barkley for example - no problems with him, I was ok with lescott despite how it played out.