IGNORED

Allan

14 hours ago, Bailey said:

On the little clips I have seen of him he does look the type of player we need but rather than just settle for him, let's also try and find the 19yo version of him as well!

I don't think there are any 19 year old holding midfielders that are any good in world football mate. 

15 minutes ago, Matt said:

I honestly think that for the CM position, it’s better to take experience and a future loss than gamble on inexperience. Same with GK

Same here. It’s great to get young future players, but they will leave if we get relegated. 
We need players who are going to come in and change the team NOW. 

We also need to stop thinking 30 is retirement age. I can’t think of any players that were done by 30, unless due to injury’s. We have won titles with the majority of our players being 30+.

37 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Same here. It’s great to get young future players, but they will leave if we get relegated. 

We also need to stop thinking 30 is retirement age. I can’t think of any players that were done by 30, unless due to injury’s. We have won titles with the majority of our players being 30+.

It's got to be a blend.

You can't do anything in the modern game without young, quick and energetic players (look at Barca now) but equally you need a couple of older heads to marshal and lead. Players that know their craft and aren't learning on the job.

4 hours ago, Shukes said:

How old is Siggy? 😁

2 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

has it gone by that fast?  wow.  feels like the season just ended.  maybe with Europa and CL that's why.

No it’s been about 3 weeks but my comments were tongue in cheek referencing the long Covid break as your post sounded as if they hadn’t had long off.