IGNORED

Allan

49 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

Sign Fred from United and Malcom from Zenit to go with Alan and Bernard, we'll have our own crown green bowls team.

We also need to sign Scott Dann so that Allan can call after him in the carpark. 

As a player, hopefully he’ll be an Allan of all trades.

13:30

ALLAN NAMED IN NAPOLI'S PRE-SEASON SQUAD

Everton target Allan has been named inNapoli’s squad for a pre-season training camp in Castel di Sangro, Abruzzo

The 29-year-old Brazilian is expected to reunite with former boss Carlo Ancelotti at Everton with the Blues boss a big admirer of the player, but it appears a deal is not imminent

3 hours ago, Haiku said:

Apparently Juventus are attempting to hijack the deal.

Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest, we are past masters at pinpointing the players we want then drag the deal out to months and have them taken free under our noses. 
I hope this doesn’t happen in this case we need players of his stature. 

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

This may be interesting to some of you. Scout report on one game Allan played in. 

https://thescoutingeyetest.wordpress.com/2020/08/29/player-scouting-report-allan/

Sounds just what we’re missing. Someone with accurate short passes that can recycle well. Also sounds like he is fast and energetic... which is something the whole Everton team sorely lack.

I just hope after all the talk, we don’t let this one slip away.