IGNORED

Allan

16 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

thank you dunc, that makes sense

EDIT:  moshiri must get one hell of a discount at that hotel!!  might be wise to just buy the thing!

Wouldn’t surprise me if he did. 
That hotel must make a fortune out of the football clubs in the city. 

58 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Professor Ancelotti !💙💙

And I particularly like this quote

"A strong part of my game is marking and the desire going in to win absolutely every ball," he explained. 

"I believe with my desire I can put in really good performances to win the fans over and I hope to win things as well. There will be a tremendous amount of dedication from me, a lot of dedication – a lot

They were the quotes that stood out for me and the one about how can you resist not playing for Carlo! Saying that more importantly is the section I’ve highlighted in bold. To say this would mean surely this has been discussed and it’s correctly identified that this is a huge part that’s been missing. 

45 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I feel like this will be the most important signing of the window. Perfect words too!

I’ve said that for weeks this is the pivotal signing for me, can’t wait to see him action. 
If just to take the bad taste of Gana out of my mouth, apologies I couldn’t resist 😀