IGNORED

Arsenal (Away) Sunday February 23rd

markjazzbassist

Shame to see Delph come in. Siggy right will be interesting because it's another variation of how that right side has been played. 

I wonder whether we will play more of a 433 with Iwobi and Richarlison either side of DCL and the other 3 centrally, probably 2 ahead of Schneiderlin. 

I don’t like that formation reminds me to much of a Silva formation, obviously injuries haven’t helped, just seems very defensive when we want a win, don’t want to appear negative obviously but I’m not liking it. 
Let’s wait and see I suppose but we need the win. 

20 minutes ago, RPG said:

As much as I would love to see Gomes come on for 20 minutes, I really hope it is not necessary. If he can be eased in so that he starts next season in peak condition, that will do me.

I don’t think he’ll need that long, but I’d rather he comes on at Goodison so he can hear the roar that will accompany him

2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Two near misses there. First Bellerin then Aubamayang. The latter Baines deep and Sidibe sleeping a bit but he gets back well.

Was offside, this will become the next issue with VAR that linesman will let marginal ones play on knowing they have that safety net. Issue is if arsenal had scored from the corner does it count...