IGNORED

Arsenal (Away) Sunday February 23rd

markjazzbassist

Not for the first time we are struggling with being overrun in midfield when a team comes to play, and can dominate team ball. Ceballos and Ozil are pick up enough space, the two wide players are driving inside and their full backs are pinning our wide men back.

As a result we are leaving the front two isolated and the ball up to them is getting worse. 

That goal will help though! We just need more set pieces!

1 minute ago, Shukes said:

I disagree there mate. I still think Seamus is doing a good job when he’s asked. Much better defender for me. Hoping we bring back JonJoe to be honest. 

Coleman would get roasted for pace. He is a better defender but not much more so that makes it worth tolerating how shite he is going forward. 

Either way... going forward we deffo need better options.

Maybe if the shitbag defender had put his head in the way he would have. I’m sick of all the biased media against us. Just listened to 20 minute of build up on talk sport on how great arteta is. We then got a minute of talk then they went straight on to Liverpool West Ham. Joke. I’ve said it before our midfield is where we aren’t good enough. I’d like to see us go for it second half. Bernie on for siggy 

2 minutes ago, TallPaul1878 said:

Toffee TV on youtube made a good video about how Sky pander to their Liverpool and Utd fan viewership because they make up like 50% of all of their viewers. They said that is why they decided to make a channel as there was a clear gap in the market

I reckon they must pull in about £5k a month. 

1 minute ago, TallPaul1878 said:

Toffee TV on youtube made a good video about how Sky pander to their Liverpool and Utd fan viewership because they make up like 50% of all of their viewers. They said that is why they decided to make a channel as there was a clear gap in the market

That’s cos they don’t go the game 

I'm so happy for DCL and Richarlison. Both are becoming world class. It is nice to have them and we should be looking to build the team around them. It's good to see the progress made, whatever the end result it is about the future and with a few proper signings I can see us challenging for silverware very soon.

7 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Coleman would get roasted for pace. He is a better defender but not much more so that makes it worth tolerating how shite he is going forward. 

Either way... going forward we deffo need better options.

Plus I agree with Saha and Souness, Mina should have been backing Sidibe up and closing the space Abuy ran into.