IGNORED

Ibrahim Sangaré

• 5 months later...
On 26/02/2020 at 02:51, Hafnia said:

I recall this lads name popping up when Andy (el pivote)  was on toffeetv.... an excellent footy analyst - very good game insights. Like an Oracle. He's getting work from clubs - deservedly so.

Here's his scout report....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/elpivoteftbl.wordpress.com/2019/06/07/ibrahim-sangare-scouting-report/amp/

Just ask Baz, can't keep the name out of his mouth.  Allegedly in Toulouse stuffing Sangare in his luggage for flight home.

11 hours ago, StevO said:

If we could bring in someone like this, along with the others, it would transform our midfield options massively. 

Gomes, Allan, Doucoure, Sangare, Davies and Gbamin if he can get fit would be fine. 

Gylfi and Delph could both take a walk then. 

Delph could still offer something if he stays fit.

Delph is a fraud, he will not be like a new signing, he does not contribute to the team at all. Cant remember the game last season where he was the main contributor to the loss to a big 6 club (was it the 1st derby?) - he conceded a free kick and then added a deflected shot into our goal

I think he then had a Twitter row with one of our fans.

Needs to GO!!!!!!

16 hours ago, Cisk said:

Delph is a fraud, he will not be like a new signing, he does not contribute to the team at all. Cant remember the game last season where he was the main contributor to the loss to a big 6 club (was it the 1st derby?) - he conceded a free kick and then added a deflected shot into our goal

Needs to GO!!!!!!

Ironically though, I think he may be a good coach someday. Somewhere else preferably 

18 hours ago, Cisk said:

Needs to GO!!!!!!

Just checked to MOTM scores, he has 25 points, appalling return from a player with PL winners medals, I’ll be happy to see him move on.

• 2 years later...