IGNORED

Corona Virus

Palfy

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

Surely that party is heading for a revolt.... Not all of them can be so deluded that their twattish toff actions can carry on. 

Milliband kicked Boris all over the show yesterday, it was embarrassing. 

3 hours ago, MikeO said:

Is this what the people fought for all those years ago when they took power from the Loyalist to give to the people’s parliament, because it very much feels like Loyalists are in complete power to me, and the people can swivel and do one.

isn't shooting an organised outdoor sport? If I can play organised football with God knows who then why can't they go out on an organised shoot? 

Furthermore I dont believe any of the devolved governments have done any different. Its less clear for N Ireland and Wales but Scotland definitely allows it.

It's political point scoring. 

3 hours ago, Bailey said:

isn't shooting an organised outdoor sport? If I can play organised football with God knows who then why can't they go out on an organised shoot? 

Furthermore I dont believe any of the devolved governments have done any different. Its less clear for N Ireland and Wales but Scotland definitely allows it.

What sport channel is it on? 

8 hours ago, Bailey said:

No Bailey game shooting isn’t really an organised sport, there are no leagues or competitions that I am a ware of, now target shooting isn’t a different matter plenty of clubs and leagues across the country. 

We are all probably going to get it.   

Get yourselves and you family on vitamin D3, 5000 i.u per day.  If you can get one with vitamin K included to stop calcium being absorbed in arteries 

Vitamin D was the reason ethnic groups were hit harder, darker skin does not produce vitamin D as easy. 

The studies will come out but not get much exposure, vitamin D is your immune system vitamin.  Moreso than vitamin C

3 hours ago, Hafnia said:

We are all probably going to get it.   

Get yourselves and you family on vitamin D3, 5000 i.u per day.  If you can get one with vitamin K included to stop calcium being absorbed in arteries 

Vitamin D was the reason ethnic groups were hit harder, darker skin does not produce vitamin D as easy. 

The studies will come out but not get much exposure, vitamin D is your immune system vitamin.  Moreso than vitamin C

I said that around March in another forum and was called an idiot, racist and what not.

3 hours ago, Haiku said:

I said that around March in another forum and was called an idiot, racist and what not.

It's a biological fact.  Darker skin requires longer exposure to more intense sunlight in order to produce enough vitamin D.  You can't produce vitamin D using sun block either... 

I said it years ago that big pharma didn't like vitamin D, it's a powerful cheap vitamin that stops people getting sick.

results out from Spain ....  In a university hospital they administered vitamin D in its pure converted form (the tablets take a week to convert in the liver etc).  50% of covid admisions without vitamin D needed ICU,  of the people given Vitamin D - only 2% needed ICU.  

It won't get the publicity it deserves though .....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2020/09/08/spanish-study-finds-vitamin-d-may-keep-covid-patients-out-of-intensive-care/amp/

51 minutes ago, Matt said:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/54246745

considering the government has been told to expect 50k a day by 4 weeks time, probably a good idea. 

9 members of my family have caught it.

6 met up in a well ventilated conservatory and stayed distanced etc. Still caught it.  It came from the return to school or office. 

It's no conspiracy, it's not just flu, it's nasty shit 

get your vitamin D levels up and stay safe. 

2 hours ago, Hafnia said:

9 members of my family have caught it.

6 met up in a well ventilated conservatory and stayed distanced etc. Still caught it.  It came from the return to school or office. 

It's no conspiracy, it's not just flu, it's nasty shit 

get your vitamin D levels up and stay safe. 

What symptoms they have had? For how long they were feeling sick?  I'm asking, because back in May, 5 members of my family caught something with excessive caughing and it took some of them, particularly my mom about 2 to 3 weeks before they felt better. I on the other side had mild chest pain for about 3 or 4 days and that was it. We never got tested, but I still wonder if it was Covid or something else.

1 hour ago, Haiku said:

What symptoms they have had? For how long they were feeling sick?  I'm asking, because back in May, 5 members of my family caught something with excessive caughing and it took some of them, particularly my mom about 2 to 3 weeks before they felt better. I on the other side had mild chest pain for about 3 or 4 days and that was it. We never got tested, but I still wonder if it was Covid or something else.

Fever, temperature, feeling completely exhausted, coughing, disorientation, no taste or smell.  Tight breathing 

The unfortunate fact is immunity is only temporary not permanent by all accounts. 

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone on here have any medical insight into this? It would be interesting to know if anyone has an insider view.

I'm quite lucky down south in that we have been largely unaffected but I guess a lot of you guys have had a lot more restrictions placed upon you for a while now and it only appears to be getting worse. 

I don't really know how this gets resolved or dampened down before next spring. The only way it seems to reduce is by completely stopping contact between people but even then, the effect of our previous lockdown would have been helped by the weather and therefore was that as successful as it seemed at the time? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, pete0 said:

That’s what happens when the leader of a country doesn’t take Covid seriously, how many cases and deaths could also be attributed to Cummings Barnham Castle escapade because Johnstone didn’t do the right thing and sack him. 
Leaders have to lead by example and Trump and Johnstone haven’t done so, that leads to apathy amongst a section of society, even in the last few days Johnstone has messed up again when it comes to breaking his own rules and guidelines, great leadership Boris you fat cunt. 

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

That’s what happens when the leader of a country doesn’t take Covid seriously, how many cases and deaths could also be attributed to Cummings Barnham Castle escapade because Johnstone didn’t do the right thing and sack him. 
Leaders have to lead by example and Trump and Johnstone haven’t done so, that leads to apathy amongst a section of society, even in the last few days Johnstone has messed up again when it comes to breaking his own rules and guidelines, great leadership Boris you fat cunt. 

Completely agree on Cummings. Whole atmosphere was different from that day on, people seemed to care less.