IGNORED

Leicester City (Home) Wednesday July 1st

markjazzbassist

Just now, Zoo 2.0 said:

Great finish from Charlie, but what a pass from Gordon! He's looked so bright in the opening 10 minutes too, so such a welcome sight. 

Knowing that we've annoyed Martin Tyler is great too, such bias commentary every time we play. 

This!

We're killing these on the counter attack, DCL having an absolute field day against Jonny Evans and their Turkish centre-back (can't remember his name). With Iwobi and Gordon in the mix it's a deadly attack if we can get it right. 

Leicester's intensity has understandably increased but they're pumping balls high into the box rather than playing them on the deck, I wouldn't be surprised to see Yerry Mina enter proceedings if this continues to shut up shop (and allow us to recycle possession on the counter). Sigrdurdsson and Gomes seem a little anonymous at the moment but that's because so much of the ball is being fished out wide. Anthony Gordon MOTM so far and I'm not even joking, hasn't put a foot wrong. 

A boring next 10 minutes allowing us to have a HT rest at 2-0 would make me very happy. Great save from Pickford as I post!

I love how comfortable we look on the ball, flicking it around in those last 5-10 minutes as if it was against school kids in the playground. Holgate, Keane and Pickford so composed at the back - just what we needed to see in the half at 2-0. 

It's far from over, but everything crossed and another half like that will see us take the points we want from today.