IGNORED

West Ham Sign Tevez

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They'll line up for everyone.

Remeber they bought smertin and loaned him out the next day?

Also they bought shaun wright philips just to keep him away from arsenal i reckon.

They didn't need him and didn't use him.

47964[/snapback]

:lol: hats off to west ham what a coupe :o

Something Fishy About Tevez And Mascherano To West Ham Deal

And I’m not talking about the year’s supply of jellied eels they’ve got in front of them either. The deal to take Argentina stars Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano to West Ham United hasn’t officially been confirmed yet but football discussion forums are white hot with the news and the potential implications, not only for West Ham but for the premiership at large.

What would attract two of the world’s most sought after, young, talented international stars to Upton Park and the waiting arms of Alan Pardew? At first glance there is no logical explanation. West Ham had a great season last year after their promotion and surprised a lot of people (me included) with their classy football and solid defence that not only gave them a respectable league finish but also took them to the FA Cup Final.

I doubt that their Cup Final defeat in one of the liveliest and most enjoyable Cup Finals in many years will have been enough to tempt the two Argies though and despite having a foot in European competition with the UEFA Cup, I doubt that’s the real pulling factor either.

My suspicions lead me to a somewhat shadier deal being cooked up between the players’ club Corinthians, their owners MSI and another club with shady links to MSI and their owners. It’s long been rumoured that Roman Abramovich is the money man behind MSI and the reason that a broke Brazilian club like Corinthians could afford players like Tevez and Mascherano in the first place. It leaves no doubt in my mind that Chelsea and Roman are behind this proposed season long loan deal for the two Argentinians to West Ham and it’s only for one purpose - to acclimatise the players to London and the Premiership and see whether they are worth signing for Chelsea properly next summer.

There can be no other reason for this transfer to take place. Yes, West Ham are a good, homely club with some good players but for a club to sign Carlton Cole this summer and turn around and also get Carlos Tevez, it leaves me wondering what the motives are. I think I’ve worked out the obvious answer and it doesn’t bode well for the rest of the Premiership.

We’ve seen Chelsea’s strange buys and loan deals in the past with players like Smertin and Jarosik but this moves things to another level completely. Chelsea don’t outright own these players or their club but their guiding hand can skew the transfer market that they can prevent any of their near rivals in the top five from having these players while they park them at a safe and respectable club, close but not too close, for a season to let them mature in the English game.

Something stinks around here and the smell is increasingly eminating from Roman Abramovich’s direction.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

makes perfect doesnt it?

In May, Kia Joorabchian, the president of London-based MSI, said: "Tevez will leave Corinthians if a team pays the contract's release clause, which is between £69m and £83m."

WHam must have shifted a few replica shirts in the close season to afford that then!

Like most of you I feel there is more to come from this, it stinks to high heaven. If it is Chelski behind it, there is a hint of genius to it too.

ATB

Mac

48041[/snapback]

Anyone who knows anything about football knows that West Ham cant possibly have afforded this deal. Agree with you about it being clever on the part of Chelsea.

Anyone who knows anything about football knows that West Ham cant possibly have afforded this deal. Agree with you about it being clever on the part of Chelsea.

48044[/snapback]

:blink: this all sounds iffie very iffie :o am not gonna say anymore just in case the maffia are involved :unsure: you never know :lol::lol:

My mate's a WHam fan and he reckons this msi firm are going to buy the club next week and chelsea have nothing to do with it. He's absolutely buzzing, as well he might.

Still bizarre though, tevez at west ham! Possibly the most amazing piece of transfer news i've ever heard.