IGNORED

West Ham Sign Tevez

i read on 3 news on my mobile, its suspected that MSI have aranged all this to get the two players into the Prem so they are in the shop wiondow. so they could sell the players rights to a club next year for massive sums. they are basically acting as an employment agency

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i read on 3 news on my mobile, its suspected that MSI have aranged all this to get the two players into the Prem so they are in the shop wiondow. so they could sell the players rights to a club next year for massive sums. they are basically acting as an employment agency

48215[/snapback]

I agree this whole deal is dodgy. The West Ham board are tight fisted to put it mildly and some of them are no strangers to mixing in very dark circles, so I'm told. Living in Essex for the last 18 months I've been told many times by moaning WH fans how they've siphoned the transfer money away for themselves while selling the clubs best assets re- Ferdinand, Lampard, Cole etc. I'm sure the tabloids will be all over it tommorow.

The Iranian is the front man...The Money is allegedly Bad Boris Abramovich Berezovsky's ....

Whom is accused of being ....The Godfather of The Kremlin...A Chechen separitist/Mafia.... Behind Dodgey Election In the Ukraine...Many Political assas... & Big Ties to breakaway ( Weapons Shop state)The Republic of Trans-Dniester .

Believe me Roman is is one of Boris's Boys.....Not the other way round...Boris was/is conisdred the Baddest least ethical of all the Oligarch's.

Expecting West Ham to have new owners soonly as Boris is also a mad footy nut .

P.s Boris who has now changed his name & already been chased out of Brazillian exile by the C.I.A amongst others....Lives in London & is still in Exile from Mr Putin's Gangsta extradition squad's.

See Doco..Russian Godfathers...top Viewing.

Unbeliveable permenant signings, probabley the strangest in prem history - undiclosed fees, so we haven't got a clue what it is.

Read yesterday that MSI were looking to buy West Ham.

Well I think -

With MSI as the players representatives - they have been sold on the cheap to West Ham, say a token payment only, to be put in the shop window so they can be sold for there true value next season.

MSI will buy a stake in West Ham - who now have two players worth say £40M and cost next to nothing.

Thay buy a decent stake of the club for say £75M and then sell two players for say £40m. So you have basically bought a share of the club for half its real cost.

The two Argentinians will be adequately paid, given a taste of Prem football, and get there big money move to a competative club next summer.

West Ham will get the services of two of the World Cups star players for 12 months, and a decent investor coming in.

MSI will get to buy a decent stake in a London club with two world class player who are set to give a nice winfall payment almost instantly.

Poor old Corinthians are left shafted buy everybody.

It does smell a little bit - and I would not be surprised if this transfer story has a lot more legs on it -

Ruffrob said............."The two Argentinians will be adequately paid, given a taste of Prem football, and get there big money move to a competative club next summer."

Whats to say they wont stay at West Ham, they are already looking quite a good side, but now with these two fella's and some more investment from the Russian takeover, whose to say that they wont be the New Chelsea.

But i agree..........There is more to this than meets the eye. Time for an FA investigation on these Dealings, methinks.

£1M each - as I said that is just a token payment - for the value of the players that is basically having them for free.

Somebody somewhere is going to make a heap of cash somewhere along the line. Very dodgy sounding deal, but I guess its all above board with a loophole somewhere.

If we can all smell a dodgy deal then the powers that be must also have a wiff. Will be interesting to see what part 2 offers in their potential transfer next summer.

Bit like watching Lost - What the f*ck is going on? - doesn't make sence - Then having to wait till for the next series. :)

I wish someone would have let us have players like those, even if it is just for a year

48284[/snapback]

Bollocks...West Ham are being used and belittled. Neither of the Argentinians has any interest at all in playing for them other than as a stepping stone to "bigger" things, I'd be horrified if Everton were ever involved in something like that.

We only want people at the club who want to play for Everton....it's a loophole that needs closing IMHO.

"The essential contradiction of South American football in this globalised world, is that it runs at a financial loss but produces some of the most marketable commodities: the best players.

"So investment consortia take advantage of the financial weakness of the clubs to secure the rights to sell the players - which is where the money is.

"MSI - who also own a stake in Corinthians - bought Tevez's registration for $20m (£10.5m). South American football just doesn't generate the sort of money that makes that investment worthwhile.

"So where's the return on the investment? From selling the players to European football.

"And where can you get the biggest transfer fees? In a deal between two English clubs - so sell-on clauses are negotiated and money is made that way."

"It seems that MSI still own these players and I would be absolutely astonished if that wasn't the case."

"These players want to be in the Champions League, so if they're still at Upton Park in two years' time then something will have gone wrong with the scheme somewhere along the line. "

Disgraceful

Edited by mikeo

With Mike on this one, the sooner there is an investigation the better.

Not through any jealousy, but for the simple reason, this game of ours has lost a good deal of integrity over the last three years. Now is the time to make a stand against corporate greed and involvement, before the football world smells a rat.

ATB

Mac

I thought Kewell had gone to the shite on a free because his contract had run down. Shows how much attention I pay.

Was it not the other way round anyway, Liverpool paid £5million and £2million went to Kewell's agent because this is what Sky Sports say the deal cost -

Leeds United Liverpool 09 Jul 03 £5,000,000

Edited by Romey 1878

the man who brought tevez and mascherno to west ham has said today they will be there after next summer and is not putting them in the shop window

48399[/snapback]

At the risk of repeating myself...bollocks.

The Argentine duo were only told about the move two days before it took place.

Mascherano added: "Pardew talked about his vision for us and the club and we both became very excited."

Tevez and Mascherano, both 22, starred in the World Cup and have been tracked by a host of teams across Europe.

But West Ham beat off the competition to land the pair on permanent contracts.

Tevez says he became a fan of the Hammers last season when another Argentine player, Lionel Scaloni, moved to Upton Park on loan from Deportivo La Coruna.

"I had followed the club quite a bit last season because I am a close friend of Lionel," added Tevez.

"We watched every West Ham game in Argentina because of our friendship and he spoke very highly of the club, its supporters and the manager."

Mascherano was also pleased to complete the move, saying: "I am also aware of some of the great players at West Ham.

"I know of Anton Ferdinand - he is talked about a lot in Argentina as a great player of future, while I also like Nigel Reo-Coker, who is a very dynamic captain and displays the work ethic that is clearly in place here." ( ;) honest)

All very plausible(!) and I don't believe a word of it. The only way that they'll still be there next year is if (as Licker suggested) West Ham qualify for the Champions league but the bookies still have them behind Everton (and Newcastle, Spurs and Villa) in the betting for fifth which I think is about right.

Needs investigating by the FA.

Edited by mikeo

• 2 weeks later...

Hate to keep going on about this (not :lol: ) but they've lost again. Tevez subbed after seventy-two mins...replaced by Mascherano???? No, left him on the bench and put on a forty year old. Whoever cooked up this fetid, corrupt "transfer" is getting their just reward...long may it continue :D .