IGNORED

Spurs (Away) Monday July 6th

markjazzbassist

We will win this by hitting them on the break as they struggle to break us down. 
We have pace up front which will hurt them, and a well organised defence and MF working well together, it’s down to them to come onto us which will play into our game plan. 

20 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

Not for me.  Davies winks dier aurier lucas are all passengers.  Plus mou is already self destructing , COYB

You can either look at it as self-destructing or that the Sheffield loss will be the kick in the ass they need. I'm a bit worried having to go up against them after such an embarrassing loss

3 minutes ago, AlbanyNYToffee said:

Mou will have laid into his team after the Sheffield performance. They're due for a response, need to weather the first 15-20 minutes. 

Also interested to see any/all interaction between Andre and Son. 

I think both of them will have well moved on at this point. Son was more remorseful after that tackle than any professional athlete I’ve ever seen do anything wrong. I’m sure there’s no bad blood from Gomes and Son is back to terrorizing the rest of the league; I doubt today will be anything different.