IGNORED

Niels Nkounkou

8 minutes ago, Matt said:

What type of green? :P 

japanese (this aint no Acapulco gold here lol).  got off the coffee, it was too high octane for me.  i've got a lot of natural energy just need a little boost in the morning, this is less caffeine than coffee but enough to get me over the line.  nice health benefits too.  

4 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

japanese (this aint no Acapulco gold here lol).  got off the coffee, it was too high octane for me.  i've got a lot of natural energy just need a little boost in the morning, this is less caffeine than coffee but enough to get me over the line.  nice health benefits too.  

I meant a different kinda green which would explain you missing the obvious left back reference :lol: 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

I meant a different kinda green which would explain you missing the obvious left back reference :lol: 

didn't miss it, i said acapulco gold, which is a strain of marijuana.  you missed it ;)

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

Green tea you have to be asleep to drink that shite 🤮😃

its delicious and tastes better than the black tea shite you drink in what's left of the crumbling empire.

21 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

didn't miss it, i said acapulco gold, which is a strain of marijuana.  you missed it ;)

its delicious and tastes better than the black tea shite you drink in what's left of the crumbling empire.

Fair enough, my bad! Not heard of that one before 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hope he can stay in the senior squad to avoid us needing another backup RB - think another Sidibe type player/deal will be struck for a LB. Picking someone up like a Milner would be good, experienced player who knows that they will not be a starter (not sure who is out there)

6 hours ago, Cisk said:

Hope he can stay in the senior squad to avoid us needing another backup RB - think another Sidibe type player/deal will be struck for a LB. Picking someone up like a Milner would be good, experienced player who knows that they will not be a starter (not sure who is out there)

Delph? And I hope he’s third choice back up... Don’t want to put too much pressure on this kid but I really hope he can fill that void and get some valuable minutes. Looks promising!

• 2 weeks later...