IGNORED

Weston McKennie

4 hours ago, AlbanyNYToffee said:

Scratch Hertha and Southampton. He's apparently closing in on joining JUVE!! Wow. 

Just saw that too.

"According to Sky Sports, the U.S. Men’s National Team midfielder will initially join Juventus on loan with the Italian club paying Schalke $3.5 million.

According to multiple reports, Juventus will have an option to purchase McKennie at the end of the season for $21.2 million. The 21-year-old was heavily linked with English side Southampton in recent weeks, but a move to the Premier League has yet to materialize."

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, dunlopp9987 said:

I've been seeing that actually for a few weeks. Apparently they're not doing great financially and see him as surplus to requirements

Ah ok, yeah I’ve read that the biggest clubs got hit the hardest with covid, makes sense they would need to service their massive debt and move players on to do so.  30m is nothing, we paid that for iwobi!

• 3 months later...

https://m.calciomercato.com/news/juve-mckennie-e-in-vendita-95882

Once again being linked with a move away. Could be something, could be nothing. But if we really are in the market for another box to box guy (Anguissa, etc), I can't stress how happy I would be to have Weston.

I'm willing this one into existence.

9 hours ago, dunlopp9987 said:

https://m.calciomercato.com/news/juve-mckennie-e-in-vendita-95882

Once again being linked with a move away. Could be something, could be nothing. But if we really are in the market for another box to box guy (Anguissa, etc), I can't stress how happy I would be to have Weston.

I'm willing this one into existence.

I’d be surprised if they were trying to move him. He seemed to be really good for them last season. That said, I’d love him here. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...