IGNORED

Bournemouth (Home) Sunday July 26th

markjazzbassist

2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Good to see Kean get a run out up front. Hopefully Baines will also get some time on the pitch seeing as this might be his last game for the club.

Carlo said in his conference that if it was his last game for the club he'd definitely get some playing time, so I'd be very happy to see him sat in the stand the whole game!

3 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Carlo said in his conference that if it was his last game for the club he'd definitely get some playing time, so I'd be very happy to see him sat in the stand the whole game!

Carlo said that yesterday was decision day, I don’t understand why we haven’t heard what that decision was, it’s not like it’s going to change the season no matter what the decision, so finding out yesterday  wouldn’t of hurt anymore than today or tomorrow. 

21 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Closest one for us as well (about 80 miles) but never a chance of getting a ticket.

I have 8 teams no more than 1hr 15 away, I get to go to Arsenal and Chelsea on regular basis, but in there stands, you’re right getting away tickets is harder than getting home, that’s a great testament to the Everton away supporters. 

We are dreadful at playing out from the back. Even if my some miracle it gets to the half way line, it quickly goes backwards again. 

Have I ever mentioned before that Walcott is a waste of space. He clearly doesn't want to be put there and clearly doesn't give a shit so at least give Gordon some game time.

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

We are dreadful at playing out from the back. Even if my some miracle it gets to the half way line, it quickly goes backwards again. 

Have I ever mentioned before that Walcott is a waste of space. He clearly doesn't want to be put there and clearly doesn't give a shit so at least give Gordon some game time.

He’s getting in some good positions but his final ball is poor at best.