IGNORED

Most Unusual Place You've Had Sex...

Mac

Jimmy Mac?

I always wanted to have sex in the centre circle at Goodison (at half time during the Derby :D ).

48188[/snapback]

No harm in asking I s'pose....but he might have to go in for the team talk if he's on the bench so could you be quick?

....er, and on a bouncy castle for me :D .

Edited by mikeo

On a pool table in my hotel while i was on holiday a while back

48140[/snapback]

I lost my virginity on a pool table at mates house when i was 16 , the next day her dad came down to have a game only to find a used johnny in one of the pockets . ( nice methinks ) :blink:

P.S. i only potted the pink but she was adamant i wasn't pottin the brown . :lol::lol::lol:

I'm waiting for someone to say "up the bum".

ATB

Mac

48183[/snapback]

:lol:

I'v "potted the brown" with all of my longterm girls, think its a threshold that should be crossed with your woman at some point although I did have one who thought it gave her the right to slot me a finger :o

I put her straight on that one instantly!!

I'v "potted the brown" with all of my longterm girls, think its a threshold that should be crossed with your woman at some point although I did have one who thought it gave her the right to slot me a finger  :o

48230[/snapback]

you loved it!admit it :rolleyes:

I lost my virginity on a pool table at mates house when i was 16 , the next day her dad came down to have a game only to find a used johnny in one of the pockets .  ( nice methinks ) :blink:

P.S. i only potted the pink but she was adamant i wasn't pottin the brown .  :lol:     :lol:     :lol:

48224[/snapback]

You lost yours in a better place than mine mate :mellow:

I'v "potted the brown" with all of my longterm girls, think its a threshold that should be crossed with your woman at some point although I did have one who thought it gave her the right to slot me a finger  :o

48230[/snapback]

Too much information fishy!!!!!!!

And as for unusual places a cave on the beach by my house, my ex's office and a certain pub very close to Goodison after the derby we won!