IGNORED

Everton V Rs

Mac

I know it's a bit early but I am very optimistic about this one.

It sounds silly but I had a dream about Stevie La getting injured playing for England, and the last time I had a dream I ended up marrying her.

We should go all out with lots of crosses into the box, the RS don't like crosses and are particularly vulnerable.

AJ's pace will be a concern for them and if we play to our strengths and play our most attack minded team I feel we could snatch a cheeky three points.

I fancy us for a 2-1

ATB

Mac

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not very confident for this one as i was in last year's derby. Still confident enough.

Rafa knows how to get us motivated for the bigger games.

3-1 to us, Bellers, Kuyt, Gerrard.

Pistone for you guys :D

Hope Momo (Sissoko) makes it for this one, a big big player for us in this game.

got a good feeling about this one, as long as AJ doesnt get injured during the england matches, or phil neville the way hes playing, them im going to say 2-1 to us, with AJ and cahill scoring, i just hope to god that shuyte doesnt score a hat trick, or even one for that matter!

This is a quote from Cahill regarding the Derby

"I know a lot of people who feel every single kick. You can't play for this club unless it is in the blood. You hear so many stories of what it means to be an Evertonian and I can tell you every single player relishes this game and is honoured to play for this football club."

Almost brought a tear to my eye :)

Sounds like a hell of a way to spend the Derby Alex, enjoy. I will be sat in the living room with my nephew and swearing at the TV.

Which is also a good way to spend a Derby, but not a patch on being there.

ATB

Mac

48501[/snapback]

its fantastic coz reds and blues sit with each other and share FRIENDLY banter. last time a red bought me a drink coz we got along so well. thats why i like to spend derby days in dixies pub

Just a little quote from Tiny Tim in his pre derby interview.

"I know a lot of people who feel every single kick. You can't play for this club unless it is in the blood. You hear so many stories of what it means to be an Evertonian and I can tell you every single player relishes this game and is honoured to play for this football club."

and so it begins :D