IGNORED

Everton V Rs

Mac

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Hibbo is fit he will play fullback, Neville into midfield, arteta switches to the left and Osman on the right.

Vdm has only played ten minutes in a friendly about 6 weeks ago, so you wont see him till Xmas, probably fall down the stairs at home in the meantime.. :D

Dont think Moyes will through hibbo straight into it, but you never know

2-1 to the mighty blue storm troopers and all the RS sitting in the pubs with thier replica shirts will fook off home straight away, even if they do manage a win

Tossers

hibbert should play if he's fit. the adrenalin of a home derby will get him moving ok.

they will be so busy watching aj, i wouldnt mind betting that osman will get a goal. or the goal.

but i fancy us to win by one goal. 1-0, or a 2-1.

its the biggest match of the day. a lot of people out here will be tuning in, its a 7.45 start.

hope the weather is good.

Some people may call it a dream but i call it a vision .................

Went to bed last night and had a vision that i was reading the teletxt and the headline was '' AJ nets late Derby win '' .

Just hope its not a vision for 6 months down the line and we're playing Derby County in the F.A. cup or something . :D

1-0 to the Blues Aj to score .

COYB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Away shirt on sale in Tiverton this am FFS...unheard of, it's a sign. Bought one :lol: VDM on the bench!?!? Little prayer please from anyone with a relationship with a supreme being, but as a confirmed pagan I'll just say..

Come on you Blues!

Edited by mikeo

Having a few cans and watching it at home on sky but think i might still be asleeps and haven't woke up yet .

Gotta start closing Gerrard down though cos he's gettin too many shots in for my liking and this is gonnna be a hard 2nd half methinks .

But fook it anyway in the immortal words of the legend known as Victor Meldrew ........... '' I DONT BELIEVE IT '' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D