IGNORED

Josh King

I know people are desperate to get someone through the door but is replacing deadwood with deadwood really that exciting? He's been playing in the Championship this season and has scored zero goals. I just can't understand why people are getting excited about this? The Edin Dzeko shout I can understand the pros and cons but with this I'm thinking folk are just desperate to see someone new.

Zero goals and demanding £100,000 a week (according to reports). I'll be made up if he goes to Fulham, would be uninspiring to say the least. Not to mention that he's just turned 29!

3 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

I know people are desperate to get someone through the door but is replacing deadwood with deadwood really that exciting? He's been playing in the Championship this season and has scored zero goals. I just can't understand why people are getting excited about this? The Edin Dzeko shout I can understand the pros and cons but with this I'm thinking folk are just desperate to see someone new.

Zero goals and demanding £100,000 a week (according to reports). I'll be made up if he goes to Fulham, would be uninspiring to say the least. Not to mention that he's just turned 29!

No one was excited.

3 minutes ago, c1982 said:

I wouldn’t look too much into his form - he’s clearly downed tools. Obviously not a good quality but, realistically, he’s got one more contract and he’s obviously not wanted to risk too much. He was denied a move to Man U this time last year so probably made his mind up then.

Sounds like just the person we need around the football club! The form is his form, it's black and white IMO. He's paid to score goals and has failed to do so all season, someone who sulks when they don't get what they want is exactly what I don't want around the football club - regardless of which clubs were involved in purchasing him (i.e - Manchester United). 

People are complaining about Richarlison's attitude, yet Josh King is seemingly the same?

Edit: A six-month deal makes me feel a little better, seems as though he's someone with two working legs that could play for 10-15mins when DCL gets tired. As it's a six month contract we don't get stuck with him as we have with Delph, Sandro, Bolasie in the past/present.

5 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Sounds like just the person we need around the football club! The form is his form, it's black and white IMO. He's paid to score goals and has failed to do so all season, someone who sulks when they don't get what they want is exactly what I don't want around the football club - regardless of which clubs were involved in purchasing him (i.e - Manchester United). 

People are complaining about Richarlison's attitude, yet Josh King is seemingly the same?

A lot of assumptions there. It’s not always the player.

My view is he is a much better player than Gordon and Tosun so it would improve the squad. It also helps that he can play up front and wide left. 

He has only played the equivalent of around 6 games for Bournemouth when you look at minutes played so I wouldn't read too much into his form this year other than questions about his commitment. 

He has a record of 1 in 4 in the Premier League, which is better than DCL and around the same as Richie.