IGNORED

New look doesn’t work on google chrome

5 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

I got chrome browser on my computer and the new look doesn’t work.  Shows up all funny and broken up.  I’m posting on my phone where it works but has issues as well (iPhone X).  The text is running into each other and avatars and it’s ok but mostly jumbled.

On Chrome it's the same as on any other browser for me, my main issues are the "squeezing" of the logo and the icons next to user name on top right (PM, notifications etc) are virtually invisible. This is a job for @Louis so whichever one of you has him locked in their basement can you please let him out now, or at least give him a laptop with his bread and water for a bit.

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

Is this change permanent because I’m struggling with it, I cannot see who’s responded or PMs

It's permanent in that it's an update we had no choice not to make, it'll be affecting many hundreds/thousands of forums so hopefully they'll get feedback and act on glitches; updates are rarely pain free.

6 hours ago, MikeO said:

It's permanent in that it's an update we had no choice not to make, it'll be affecting many hundreds/thousands of forums so hopefully they'll get feedback and act on glitches; updates are rarely pain free.

Ok mate fair enough, looks like I’ll be off mate as I can’t access any notifications or PMs, and to be honest mate as much as I love you guys there’s no fun when you get a notification and you have to go through every forum to see what it’s about. 
I’ve got your email Mike so I’ll keep in touch, and thanks for the fun😥

I changed search engine from google to bing to see if that would help, but the top right hand corner which use to show me notifications and allow me to look at messages and message is still unavailable, also unable to sign out bing has given me back like and dislike options were google didn’t, and I very much dislike my device is an iPhone 11 but that shouldn’t make a difference. 

23 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I changed search engine from google to bing to see if that would help, but the top right hand corner which use to show me notifications and allow me to look at messages and message is still unavailable, also unable to sign out bing has given me back like and dislike options were google didn’t, and I very much dislike my device is an iPhone 11 but that shouldn’t make a difference. 

notifications and messages are showing on mine, albeit they are VERY dark, so it might be hard to see.

2 hours ago, Palfy said:

I don’t think the search engine you use should make any difference. Once you are on the site you aren’t in the search engine anymore are you?

18 minutes ago, Matt said:

Am I just being stupid or did we lose the notification icon? And all the topics that were on ignore no longer are and can’t be ignored?

The notification icon is still there, it's just barely visible and Louis needs to change the colour (if possible).

No idea on the ignore stuff because that's never worked for me!

10 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

The notification icon is still there, it's just barely visible and Louis needs to change the colour (if possible).

No idea on the ignore stuff because that's never worked for me!

Weird, cant see it on my phone at all