IGNORED

Kewell And Kev Nolan

the missus' brother said to me last night that jimmy martin told him that we didnt buy anyone towards the end of the window because we're holding out for a 6 million bid for harry kewell in january, and that we're also supposedly going after kev nolan of bolton, dunno whether anyone else has heard this but hey, there you go, thought id let you lot know :D

Id love to see us sign Nolan think he's just the type of player who would fit into our team, Kewel i have my doubts about!! To many rs fans think hes too inconsistant and also too injury prone!!

We have a fantastic but injury prone player already (VDM) so why puck up another?? In my opinion i'd play VDM ahead of Kewel any day!! :unsure:

the missus' brother said to me last night that jimmy martin told him that we didnt buy anyone towards the end of the window because we're holding out for a 6 million bid for harry kewell in january, and that we're also supposedly going after kev nolan of bolton, dunno whether anyone else has heard this but hey, there you go, thought id let you lot know :D

48444[/snapback]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, please God NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I will go to mass every day if you make this rumour go away.

ATB

Mac

BTW Did I mention NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

In an unbiased view that is a shame because there is no doubt that he does have talent, so I hope thats not true

49999[/snapback]

:blink: think this lad is to inconsistant for me and always injured,hope hes not finished would not wish that on anyone except that little shite who stabbed us in the back <_< , dont think we will get nolan think bolton will want a kings ranson for him but he would look good in a royal blue jersey me thinks :D