IGNORED

Whats The Point Of Being 18

Randomness

It always happens like that mate although I got ID'd in my local the other week when some new staff were on and I'm 25 the end of this month!

She actually made me go home for my Passport  :blink:

48559[/snapback]

:lol: did she appologise? still if your 25 and you look under 18 bet your buzzin!

its just 16 and 17 i got knocked back (k.b'd if any old folks are trying to be young). and now, nothing! :mellow:

:lol: did she appologise? still if your 25 and you look under 18 bet your buzzin!

its just 16 and 17 i got knocked back (k.b'd if any old folks are trying to be young). and now, nothing!  :mellow:

48560[/snapback]

No she never the little bitch and now she wont make eye contact over the bar with me.

Plus I dont look under 18 I'v got a bit of stubble most of the time, I probs look about early 20's ish!!

i Havent been i.d'd Once and its been nearly a month!  :angry:

Even went into Sainsbury's in the middle of the day and bought wine NOTHING!

:(   :ph34r:   :blink:   :wacko:   <_<   -_-

48556[/snapback]

Coming of age ....so to speak.

You spend all your puberty saying "DONT TREAT ME LIKE A CHILD", now they start treating you like an adult, and your not happy. :blink:

Cant please the youngsters of today, you dont know what you want.

You should be just going into the Army now and that would sort you out. :D

Licker, Dvr 23422143, R.A.S.Corps. (229 Bridging Squad.)

Edited by Licker

I'm sick of being asked if I'm 18, my youthful looks are sometimes a real curse. I just hate that feekling of being refused booze and the walk of shame as everyone gawks at you as you walk away aleless. I can't wait untill I look older. :D

Mac, Cpl, 24765572, 14/20 KH.

ATB

Mac

LOL.. happend to me a few yrs back @ a club on The Gold Coast...They were blitzing everyone..( been tipped of I think veesaveee cop's raid).

No good Bouncer looks @ me & says Got ID mate...2 which I laffed & said...Foook Of.

..He then looked sternly so I started counting me grey hairs in me Goa-T beard, I said 1 grey hair, 2 grey hairs, 3 grey hairs...ole mate pissed him self said sorry I have to follow protocol tonight, winked & on went the evening.

I'm sick of being asked if I'm 18, my youthful looks are sometimes a real curse. I just hate that feekling of being refused booze and the walk of shame as everyone gawks at you as you walk away aleless. I can't wait untill I look older.  :D

Mac, Cpl, 24765572, 14/20 KH.

ATB

Mac

48605[/snapback]

Yeah yeah mac you dont even get asked for id in teh B&Q of a wednesday (pensioner discount day)

Scouse, Royal Blue Army