IGNORED

Derby Verbatim - Banter - News - Fallout - Etc

Pat

Read this on bluekipper, laughed me head off:

Meet The Fuck Ups

"You're so biased against Liverpool, I think there's something wrong with you", the wife said the other night when I went off on one again over the redshite. That was the best compliment she's given me for ages, by the way. She doesn't understand, bless. So I tried to explain to her why I just can't fucking abide those chirpy little rascals from the darkside. I didn't get very far cos the trauma and excitement brought on an asthma attack (for which I needed me BLUE inhaler), but when I'd stopped hyperventilating - by which time she couldn't be arsed talking to me - I pondered the issue between wheezes and here are some of the reasons why I believe Evertonians just can't stand the fuck-ups.Feel free to add your own...

* They wear red - although their very first strip was blue and white shirts - oh yes!....

* They accuse us of living in the past - and then can't wait to ram Shankley down your throat. The twat's been dead longer than Noah.....

* Using a great Beach Boys track for that fucking "We've won it 5 times" shite...

* Denying one of our greatest sides to show what they could do in the European Cup after we won the league in 1985...

* Having "impartial" referees punch the air when Gerrard scores - remember Poll?......

* And Poll, cos he's a right twat and gives them any decision that's going...let's see what he gives them this weekend, shall we...

* And referees who can't bear to see a decision go against them - Poll again, Clive Thomas, and name any other 50 you can think of.....

* Having the local press fawn all over them...(notice how the Echo referred to the "Everton fan" who robbed Dudek's gear, but always refer to "Liverpool man Michael Shields".......

* The club "allowing" fans to collect at the ground for Michael Shields' fund - if a couple of the players put their spare change in instead then that would do the job, if they could be arsed

* And the council falling over themselves to make sure their new ground gets built........

* ..in one of the only parks left in the city....

* Having the Liver Bird as their badge - it's a fucking symbol of the CITY, and we we're here first....

* And having fans from everywhere except that city (what do Norwegians and people from Essex know about Liver Birds?).....

* And while I'm on that one, what kind of shithouse would rather support a team from hundreds of miles away rather than their home town team - that just about sums the bastards up.....

* Dopey "celebrity" shite fans who couldn't find their way to the ground in a taxi with sat nav.....

* Dopey "ordinary" fans who argue about how great the twats are until you ask them "Go the game, do you?" and then they come out with "Er..no, well, can't get a ticket" - yeah. Fuck off...

* Players who sign for them and tell everybody that it was aways the team they supported as a kid (rather than their home town club - see above under "shithouse")...

* All those redshite media knobs - can't non-redshite players get on the radio and telly for fuck's sake?....

* Begging UEFA to let them into the Champions League when they didn't qualify even though they knew the rules from the off, the arrogant bastards....

* Forever scoring spawny goals just when they need them....(ha! where do I start with that one?)....

* Mark Lawrenson on the BBC for thinking he's Ken Dodd - except the diddymen that Lawrenson "performed" with weren't from no fucking jam butty mines - you know the stories too....

* Sky TV for putting every one of their games on......

* And our hero Andy Gray for shouting "get in you beauty" when Gerrard scored against Olympiakos...

* And ramming the bastards down our throats at every opportunity......

* Istanbul - fuck me, when will it end?....

* The " greatest ever comeback" in a cup final -er, 3-3 wasn't it? Try the 1966 FA Cup Final for that one lads....

* Grobbelaar, cos he was a horrible bent twat......

* ..with a manky name.....

* Telling us we've got no history - they weren't even invented til Shankley came, the twats.....

* Consistently having the ugliest players in Christendom...

* Rafael Benitez, who, rumour in Spain has it, eats his own shite

I'm sure I could go on, but I can feel the asthma coming on again, so~:

* Last but not least - the complete arrogance and hypocrisy of the whole shower of bastards who think that the world should bow down to them.

But we never will. And ever day when you wake up, thank God you're one of the chosen ones.

COME ON YOU BLUES! Kevin Latham. (07/09/06)

Great stuff.

Just remember, we're immensely proud to be Blues, we wouldn't support any other side and because we don't get things on a plate, it matters all the more. And so that is why those pictures of Andy King, Sharpy, KC and the scrum after Lee's goal is so fantastic.

We're better than every last one of that fucking shower.

Always.

This fixture gives me a greater sense of pride than any other, it's the first one we all look for in July, when the list is produced.

My time as an Evertonian, has been f*cking well spent, I love being an Evertonian, I have loved more than one woman in my life but the one constant has been my club.

I went off tangent a little there, but I do f*cking hate the RS, but funnily enough not their fans, Xav is a valued member of this forum and he feels comfy enough to argue the toss with us, can't see that going down too well if one of us went on a RS site, can you?.

Even T now calls Stevie La "that fouling twit", she can be seen fuming when the league table is shown and we are fourth, and they only show the top three, if we are sixth, they show the top five.

Lads, I have a convert on my hands here, so rise up sons of Dixie and sing your hearts out for on Saturday, the RS will get a buttf*cking that they have had coming for years.

COYB

Mac

Loving those snaps from from previous Derbies and let hope we are adding to it here tomorrow.

Personally I hate derbies, my arse will be twitching big time until tomorrow when I will be back in the park end

Lets shut those fookers up for once

The next few sentences are fueled by a combination of cheap red wine and a refusal to look facts in the face................

A majority of RS fans (those from outside of Merseyside), don't see this fixture as their main game of the season anymore. That game would be RS v Manure, this is a sad fact of life.

RS view of history is "history is only important if you are winning"

WRONG!!!!!!. History is not only what you have won, but how you did it, and how many years you have spent in the top division.

There are more RS fans in Darlington than there are Darlington fans, that gives you an idea of the level of loyalty these muppets up here have.

And finally my main point.............

This game is important to us to win, but it's more important to them not to lose

COYBB

ATB

Mac

My Gal's a Qld'er Thorugh n thru...

Massive Brisbane Bronco's fan. Been invited via her work to attend tonight's ( Oz time) "Brisbane V St George" Nrl Semi final in a luxurious corporate box, all catered etc etc @ Suncorp Stadium ( Lang park - Fukin magnifficent 60,000 all -seater to).

She knew I would be NO CHANCE....As 2nd half of that match still be going when derby kick's off.

I told her to go anyway, shed have a larf & few Chardies wif her office mates etc etc.

Low & behold..."NOPE"...& I quote..." I no what the Derby means...I would rather stay home with you & watch it with you....!!!

Come on You Fukin Blues i replied.

Good people I think we have a convert............& she didnt have to be told....She just Knows...... :D:D:D

SHE HATE'S BILL SHANKLY & SHE HATE'S ST JOHN.......

From the Telegraph (who were slagging us off a couple of weeks ago) today...

They revere centre- forwards at Goodison and by the end of this extraordinary derby supporters would happily have taken picks to a quarry for the resources needed to set Johnson's image in stone after he became the first Everton man to score two derby goals since Andrei Kanchelskis 11 years ago.

But it was not only for his goals that the fans went into the afternoon sunlight singing his name. It was for a classic demonstration of the centre- forward's art – leading the line, bringing the cavalry into play when they stormed forward to join him and sniffing out every weakness in the opposing defence.

By the final whistle Liverpool's poor Sami Hyypia, a man well past his sell-by date, looked like a rag doll that had been dragged around all day by a dog. Not that any Liverpool player escaped humiliation on an occasion when Everton secured their first three-goal haul against their old rivals at Goodison since before Dean began playing, 1909 to be precise. It was also their biggest win over Liverpool since 1964.

Peter Crouch, taken off by Liverpool after 53 minutes, might be England's striking hero of the moment, but if Johnson, looking a bargain signing at £8.5 million, continues in this vein he will surely prove a far better long- term bet.

Edited by mikeo