IGNORED

Bullard Injury

Went in for a 40-60 ball (on the ground) with Scott Parker which he wasnt going to win. Parker got the ball away but his follow through went right through Bullard's knee. Supposedly Bullard has got multiple fractures + a dislocated kneecap + a broken knee cup + ligament damage.

Oh god.

I'm a Newcatle fan and was at the game, and Parker could hardly play for 15 minutes after and was visibly upset by what happened.

Just shows how you do get decent footballers who give a s@it about fellow professionals after the Thatcher incident.

If any Evertonians are interested, i've written a webite for fans who travel to game to offer and request lifts. Looking for more blues to put Everton on the members board...

www.WeWillFollow.co.uk

I'm  a Newcatle fan and was at the game, and Parker could hardly play for 15 minutes after and was visibly upset by what happened.

Just shows how you do get decent footballers who give a s@it about fellow professionals after the Thatcher incident.

If any Evertonians are interested, i've written a webite for fans who travel to game to offer and request lifts. Looking for more blues to put Everton on the members board...

www.WeWillFollow.co.uk

49428[/snapback]

He might give a shit about other professionals but not so much about the club he plays for. You do realise he only plays for Newcastle because we wouldnt offer him the silly wages you did?

could have been alot worse, great little player gutted when we didnt put in a bid for him 2.5 million is a snip, id say he is a fans favourite and a good laugh in the dressing room

49812[/snapback]

I would have loved to have got him aswell, but the only reason he was leabing Wigan was because he wanted to go back down south