IGNORED

And Our Next Victims At Goddison Are....

java2001e

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think an Everton win 1-0. I think they'll be up for this one after Portsmouth. We will need to pick as many points up in our next four games which are: Wigan (H), Newcastle (A), Man City (H) and Boro (A). After that we don't have a particularly hard run but it's definitely not easy. I'd hope for at least 6 points, probably 9/10 at the most! With the must wins Wigan and City, and the other win probably Boro. Maybe we could sneak a draw at Newcastle, but thinking about it, if we can beat Spurs away i don't see why we can't Newcastle away and get 12 points out of 12 lol :D

I think this games is going to be very hard.  I would not be surprised if we only got a draw.  1 v 1 with Ossie scoring

49567[/snapback]

all games in the premiership are very hard.

but i sense that the squad are very, very hungry. they are up for anything and they are determined to prove themselves.

i feel sorry for wigan theyve lost a couple of their best, and after the fantastic first season i think they are gong to come down to earth with a bang this time.

i believe that come next year they could be in survival mode.

but come saturday, given the mood at Everton fc, they could be sacrificial lambs.

Have watched match back a cple times now...Much nice, than live as I was still shittin me self with ten to go & even groaned in fear when the 5+ mins stopage time was added @ end.

However I must say that Lieutenant Worf & Mr Eko...Were simply Suberb in the guts of our back 4.

Have watched match back a cple times now...Much nice, than live as I was still shittin me self with ten to go & even groaned in fear when the 5+ mins stopage time was added @ end.

However I must say that  Lieutenant Worf  & Mr Eko...Were simply Suberb in the guts of our back 4.

49985[/snapback]

Spoken like the true evertonian you are. Me and my mates were all bottleing it till the 3rd goal went in

Anyways, we should put wigan to bed (BUT REMEMBER LAST SEASON) and we dont want a Derby hangover, got to keep it real (WORD)

Im not getting to carried away anyway until we play someone decent :) and get a real test