IGNORED

And Our Next Victims At Goddison Are....

java2001e

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wigan fans will be booing aj no doubt so him to score definatly!

49880[/snapback]

What wigan fans, they have as nearly a pathet away support as blackburn considering their only up the road.

Its time to go 4-4-2 and try out biffa and AJ up from together

""Its time to go 4-4-2 and try out biffa and AJ up from together""

Yeah i agree with Zed, lets unleash Beats the Beast and see how much he wants his place. Can then give AJ a rest against Peterboro next week.

It will be a shame to have to drop one from m/field cos they all played well.

""Its time to go 4-4-2 and try out biffa and AJ up from together""

Yeah i agree with Zed, lets unleash Beats the Beast and see how much he wants his place.  Can then give AJ a rest against Peterboro next week.

It will be a shame to have to drop one from m/field cos they all played well.

50047[/snapback]

Thats the reason why I think Moyes may stick with the same line up, and IMO that rerally will be showing negativity against a team like Wigan.

Thats the reason why I think Moyes may stick with the same line up, and IMO that rerally will be showing negativity against a team like Wigan.

50065[/snapback]

I agree with you there, but moyes and the players have got to realise that formations and teams change to suit the oposition, we need to use the squad we have and not wat for a catastophe before we decide to change. Then again, dont change what aint broken.

I like these difficult decisions

Guest blueboy122

i h8 wigan i dont no y but i just do.they r a tricky team to beat wont be as easy as sum of u r making out they have good players lik camara and baines ill go for a 1-0 slick victory

had to google that one Mark :D

Haven't really watched league since the ARL killed the South Queensland Crushers :angry:

50251[/snapback]

I dont watch the NRL very much tbh mate so I have no idea what you're talking about there :blink: I just dont like people criticising the sport because it really is good, I havnt enjoyed being a Wigan fan very much this season though . I wish we could keep Dobson but he'll be going back to Canberra next season :(

I just dont like people criticising the sport because it really is good

50253[/snapback]

Bollocks. And way off topic :rolleyes: . But bollocks all the same.

On the proper game it has to be three points. Tough to change a winning team agreed but I'm sure he'll go 4-4-2....not that 4-5-1 is necessarily defensive because it's very quickly 4-4-3 when you're going forward. Can't be anything but a home win but it won't be as easy as last Saturday :lol: ...go for 2-0...Ossie and a BT pen.

Bollocks. And way off topic :rolleyes: . But bollocks all the same.

On the proper game it has to be three points. Tough to change a winning team agreed but I'm sure he'll go 4-4-2....not that 4-5-1 is necessarily defensive because it's very quickly 4-4-3 when you're going forward. Can't be anything but a home win but it won't be as easy as last Saturday :lol: ...go for 2-0...Ossie and a BT pen.

50258[/snapback]

4-4-3 when were going forward????????????

But I know what you mean, and I agree, It would be hard to drop anyone, but they must realise that we cant play the same 11 week in week out if we have other options

I feel we must change our formation according to who we play. Wigan aint got the best defence in the world so this is a case of us going all out for the win.

Tara and I were talking earlier, (she in vodka, me in red winesse) and she said very matteroffactly Everton will do a "buttf*cking" (I don't know where she got that term) on Wigan. She has predicted a 6-0 victory.

ATB

Mac

Anyone know who the Ref is?

Got this funny feeling this one will be a draw :-/

50357[/snapback]

wigan would be happy to get a point and thats what they will be playing for. f we can get an early goal, they will be forced to be more positive.

one of the plusses of having a guy like aj is that he inspires the other guys to get among the goals as well. in fact, they know that they HAVE to get among the goals to keep their first team spot.