IGNORED

Scottish Teams

I've always liked Celtic , just remind me of the Blues in the early 90's playing undeerdog to Rangers as we were to the RS ( when Rangers went on that 9 season league winning run or whatever it was ) and i've liked them ever since .

Will like them even more if they do Manure in the CL . :)

Aberdeen since I came up to visit my Uncle in the north-east (near Elgin) forty-odd years ago...he lives in Peterhead now. So to my shame I was (many years ago) quite an Alex Ferguson fan :unsure: .

My lad has a soft spot for Hearts...sorry :( .

(Having said that I'll get behind anyone who looks like challenging the big two)

Edited by mikeo

GRETNA, seen them banging in about 6 a game 2 seasons ago been promoted twice in a row. got into europe and look set for promotion again to the top flight.

49758[/snapback]

Got humped at home 0-4 off dundee on saturday though!!! :lol: Hibs have got them in the League Cup 2 weeks today as well. ;)

Edited by clickety-click

Aberdeen since I came up to visit my Uncle in the north-east (near Elgin) forty-odd years ago...he lives in Peterhead now. So to my shame I was (many years ago) quite an Alex Ferguson fan :unsure: .

My lad has a soft spot for Hearts...sorry :( .

(Having said that I'll get behind anyone who looks like challenging the big two)

49734[/snapback]

You better be sorry!!! :lol: Imagine letting your own son support the Jambos!!! ;)