IGNORED

The Michael Shields Case

Isnt good for english football, and the issue regarding yet another kopite thug casts a dark shadow of english supporters in a season when a world cup in GERMANY is on its way.

Leave the thug bastard to rot in some nasty prison overseas. if i never see his fat ugly kopite thug face ever again it will be too soon.

Its just a shame they cant/wont execute the fat twit. after all, he tried to murder someone else. typical kopite.

Think this is a bit of a touchy one and i would nae like to touch it with an effin large barge pole .

I think the fact that the real ( self confessed ) culprit is still in this country and some poor ( very likely innocent ) lad is sitting behind bars in a foreign hellhole makes your comments a tad harsh banana's .

No-one knows the full truth about what happened apart from Michael Shields and the lad back here who has owned up to the crime that Shields is serving life for now .

The comment about executing the'' Fat twit '' as you so nicely put it is a tw@ttish comment considering you don't know all the facts and though i too don't know all the facts i don't go around spouting absolute bollox like yourself .

You sir , if you don't mind me saying , sound like you're one of those to55ers who thought the 96 at Hillsborough deserved to die just cos they supported the RS , you sound like you would rather see sh!ttyness befall the RS before you would see the Glory years return to the Blues .

It sickens me that there are Blues out there who still think this way and i have no time for '' your '' type of support .

I know that i like to have my banter with the bluenoses on here...but that post about Michael Shields is an absolute disgrace and i am please to see other Evertonians giving it all the criticism it deserves.

Morons like that do your club and supporters no favours whatsoever :)

Think this is a bit of a touchy one and i would nae like to touch it with an effin large barge pole .

I think the fact that the real ( self confessed ) culprit is still in this country and some poor ( very likely innocent ) lad is sitting behind bars in a foreign hellhole makes your comments a tad harsh banana's .

No-one knows the full truth about what happened apart from Michael Shields and the lad back here who has owned up to the crime that Shields is serving life for now .

The comment about executing the'' Fat twit '' as you so nicely put it is a tw@ttish comment considering you don't know all the facts and though i too don't know all the facts i don't go around spouting absolute bollox like yourself .

You sir , if you don't mind me saying , sound like you're one of those to55ers who thought the 96 at Hillsborough deserved to die just cos they supported the RS , you sound like you would rather see sh!ttyness befall the RS before you would see the Glory years return to the Blues .

It sickens me that there are Blues out there who still think this way and i have no time for '' your '' type of support .

couldnt agree more willo, me thinks its a RS tryin to make shit on Everton fans, but regardless of what team he supports his comments are out of order

well said willo mate couldnt put it better myself

boys boys boys, userbane "owenstopbananas"??? no-one blue, red or green thinks the way that twat does & unfortunately for RS fans, as Ian suspected, owne is a friggin red nose stirring it up on an Everton Forum, by skitting hiw own supporters: SHAME ON YOU LAD!!!!

& dont pretend you don't know n all Kato U bell end!

Edited by DRS_LUvs_da_Blues

fractured skull, put into a coma. scarred for life.

The authorities found shields DNA at the scene.

Georgiv places shields at the scene (an eye witness)

shields has no alibi... he was in bed, a night after the supposed greatest night in his football clubs history.

who the fuck are you trying to kid??? !

And this guy that put his hands up whilst on the safety of british shores means absolutely fuck all to me. If i put my hands up and say i did it does it make it true? he knows damn well there were to be no repurcussions.

PatV

Kato

DRS_Luvs_da_blues

you 3 can suck my cock, after i pull it out of your sisters ass.

Edited by OwensTopBananas

willo

an assumption too far.

sound like you're one of those to55ers who thought the 96 at Hillsborough deserved to die just cos they supported the RS

absolutely not, that takes the piss, so fuck you.

what i find odd is that there is some big "justice" campaign, and i sympathise with the families of the dead. Im a little unclear though, how many police were drunk and rushed the turnstyles hence crushing their fellow fans.

Justice would mean the thugs breaking the law and doing the pushing should find themselves in the dock.

(all this 'justice' crapola from a club soaked in the blood of italians. sickening, and the fact that some of you so called blues can so easily forgive and forget is almost equally as sickening)

willo

an assumption too far.

absolutely not, that takes the piss, so fuck you.

what i find odd is that there is some big "justice" campaign, and i sympathise with the families of the dead. Im a little unclear though, how many police were drunk and rushed the turnstyles hence crushing their fellow fans.

Justice would mean the thugs breaking the law and doing the pushing should find themselves in the dock.

(all this 'justice' crapola from a club soaked in the blood of italians. sickening, and the fact that some of you so called blues can so easily forgive and forget is almost equally as sickening)

What the fook ?????????? :huh:

Are you berating me for calling your comments tw@ttish ??????

Do you realise what total and utter bollox you have just spoken ????????

You sound like you come from the Reg Reagan school of diplomacy , you are obviousley not of this area and dont know how deep stuff runs between Blues and Reds .

May i point out sir that you are a tw@t who thought he would score a few points by making an outragious staement like you did .

To55ers like you are as bad as the RS and are no more welcome here than you .

You make my blood boil u fookin hanger onner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prick :angry:

here is my opinion - and that is what it is...my opinion.. so please do not castrate or curse me for it.

Michael Shields.

or more to the point, Graham Sankey. Before he knew the facts of the case, SAnkey confessed that he threw a brick into a crowd - possibly injuring somebody - this I believe is a second crime and not related to the first.

the waiter had severe head injuries that were consistent with something much larger than a brick - a paving slab and sankey has still to admit that he used a paving slab - why? because he didnt do it..he did do something else - but this crime is not his.

Now where does that leave us.

Owenstopbananas is right that Shields DNA is at the scene of the crime. He is also right that the waiter has since identified shields as the attacker. An eye-witness, a local magistrate, has also identified shields as the attacker.

Plus, and this isn't known by many, a merseyside police officer (from huyton) has also submitted a statement saying that shields has committed this type of attack before but was not convicted on it. (not sure how true that is).

However....and here is where it all falls down..

Shields is a big lad, he wore a red shirt and had a skin head. As did around umpteen thousand other LFC fans that night.

He also walked passed the site where the incident happened - he had to get to his hotel - so theoretically, his DNA could be there from that.

It was early hours in the morning - it might be me, but I am sure that there is hardly any light at night! how could someone identify another person, dressed in red with a skin head - in the dark, from across the street?

The only real piece of evidence lies with the waiter himself - which would not stand in this country due to his type of head injury and 'short-term memory' loss that he suffered.

The other thing that goes against him is the lack of character references...he had none from sources outside of his family and his UK criminal record stands him in a bad light...

However you look at, from whatever angle. a most horrific crime was committed and it took a disturbed individual to carry it out.

That distrubed individual has come from the same area that you come from, grew up on the same streets, breathed the same air, pissed in the same urinal.

It may not by Michael Shields - its too difficult to call - but if it is not, then that psycho that did this is still walking the streets of Liverpool.

I for one do not think that an RS fan is responsible for this. I think that it has happened as a result of business competition. It is ripe over there that business owners fight and destroy each others property to get a hold of the market. It is also that case that somebody has to go to jail in order for the victim to get compensation...

There are three ways of looking at it

Shields is innocent - there is another RS fan out there who needs mental help!

Shields is guilty

No RS is guilty of this crime

I believe that Shields has been framed and that there is someone amongst us with blood on his hands-probably bulgarian, probably connected to the eye-witness. Why would LFC support the cause if there was any doubt that he was NOT innocent?!

And.. I agree - calling him a fat twit and wanting him to rot in jail is and outrage and is truely out of order. Owenstopbanana - your comments were uncalled for, anger provoking and contained no moral fibre at all. I hope that you are ashamed of yourself.

This guy has an IP address...you could pas it on to the webmaster that runs the 'free michael shields' website.

I am proud that Liverpool is such a close nit city. Regardless of creed, colour or football club, we all come together and battle for what is right..whether it be hilsborough, ken bigley or michael shields - no other city can boast our closeness and its heart warming to know that if it was me in trouble - the people of Liverpool would come to my aid - even if they didnt know me personally.

Its a great city - people who have never lived there will never know or understand.

Edited by rowlo-efc

you think some bulgarian business man threw a slab of concrete into a crowd of thugs in what you have stated was poor lighting, with the accuracy and guile to hit the waiter.

ok then.

the waiter in question, identified shields before and after the trial as being the thug responsible.

i didnt know however, that shields has a criminal record in great britain for assault/GBH.

i also am not aware of LFC standing by shields and his family on this issue.

i put it to you, RS fans have something of a history when it comes to GANG ATTACKS, that isnt to say us blues, or mancs or cockneys dont have an element of support that are thugs, whos only joy in life is hurting people.

blues, RS, man ure, and leeds fans were involved in something after the FA cup match last season.

strangely, there were no threats made against man ure when their fans committed offences at southampton.

Anyway, i digress.

This guy has an IP address...you could pas it on to the webmaster that runs the 'free michael shields' website.

i have an ip address, and publication of it is a offence that can have consequences.

not like the address i have here is in any way attached to me anyway.

PS. as for your liverpool is full of hugs and kisses point, drug dealers, drug addicts, thieves, prostitutes, paedophiles, murderers, child killers, thugs and rapists all exist in liverpool, and every other fucking city and town in britain.

This guy is the victim, he did nothing wrong, no slight on his character, SHIELDS CAN ROT TO DEATH.

post-1442-1132676096_thumb.jpg

Well said Rowlo, earlier on in this thread i said i was keeping my thoughts to myself, because theres more to this case than meets the eye, and i'm still not saying.

But once again Rowlo, nicely put, a post straight from the Heart.

PS...owens bananas, SHOULD TONE IT DOWN A BIT IF I WERE YOU, THIS FORUM IS LOOKED AT BY L,POOL FANS, DOCTORS, LAWYERS, POLICE, AND POSSIBLY MEMBERS OF HIS FAMILY OR FRIENDS. YOU COULD FIND YOURSELF IN A LOT OF TROUBLE.

Edited by toffeelicker

I feel that everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but dogmatic attitudes from Red or Blues or anyone else for that matter is not the way to get you point across.

'Owens' - There are ways and means to start threads / discussion on a certain topic, but yours is not the correct way to go about it.

When posting in a public domain like any forum the admin staff has a responsibility to keep the views and posts of a certain standard. For this reason every IP address of every member and guest is logged, and if needed will be passed onto the relevant bodies.

Please can we keep you posts sensible?

***PLEASE CAN WE ALLKEEP OUR POSTS SENSIBLE***

Yeah, i can keep my posts sensible, i wont tone down my disgust at the crime this individual has commit though.

i KNOW moderating is difficult, it rarely helps to single a person out.

As for IP addresses, the proper authorities are NOT the 'free michael shields' web master... that was a threat, by a very small person, with an even smaller penis.

And the following...

you think some bulgarian business man threw a slab of concrete into a crowd of thugs in what you have stated was poor lighting, with the accuracy and guile to hit the waiter.

ok then.

the waiter in question, identified shields before and after the trial as being the thug responsible.

i didnt know however, that shields has a criminal record in great britain for assault/GBH.

i also am not aware of LFC standing by shields and his family on this issue.

i put it to you, RS fans have something of a history when it comes to GANG ATTACKS, that isnt to say us blues, or mancs or cockneys dont have an element of support that are thugs, whos only joy in life is hurting people.

blues, RS, man ure, and leeds fans were involved in something after the FA cup match last season.

strangely, there were no threats made against man ure when their fans committed offences at southampton.

Anyway, i digress.

i have an ip address, and publication of it is a offence that can have consequences.

not like the address i have here is in any way attached to me anyway.

PS. as for your liverpool is full of hugs and kisses point, drug dealers, drug addicts, thieves, prostitutes, paedophiles, murderers, child killers, thugs and rapists all exist in liverpool, and every other fucking city and town in britain.

This guy is the victim, he did nothing wrong, no slight on his character, SHIELDS CAN ROT TO DEATH.

needs answering, doesnt it rowlo.

I feel that everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but dogmatic attitudes from Red or Blues or anyone else for that matter is not the way to get you point across.

'Owens' - There are ways and means to start threads / discussion on a certain topic, but yours is not the correct way to go about it.

When posting in a public domain like any forum the admin staff has a responsibility to keep the views and posts of a certain standard. For this reason every IP address of every member and guest is logged, and if needed will be passed onto the relevant bodies.

I tried (and thought) that my post was sensible - I was merely trying to show both sides of the arguement. (and throw in a conspiracy theory as well).

I am not belittling anybodys case and I am certainly not calling anyone a liar - the waiter suffered horrific injuries but that does not mean that a Red fan did it.

As for the jibe on the city of liverpool - yes, it does have its fair share of woes - it does have prostitutes, drug problems and other crimes - but then it aint as bad as Bradford or Glasgow and it is a million miles better than some eastern european citys - like those in bulgaria...

My post in this thread was aimed at illustrating to those narrow minded enough to call people 'fat cunts' and wish them to 'rot' that there are ALWAYS two sides to every story and people should look before they leap.

Owens obviously has not read around this subject as his views are certainly forming part of the 'minority'.

everything has to be viewed with an open mind - look at it this way...

someone was injured to point close to death and he had a family to support

there is a person detained in foriegn country for a crime he did not commit

there is somebody amongst us that has the capability of harming another human being to a point of near death.

To simply label somebody guilty based on half hearted evidence, given in a court that follows ancient laws that would not stand up in the EU is ludicrous.

Mark my words, Mr Shields will be back in blightly no later than 2007 - this is when Bulgaria join the EU and Ec communities. Then they will abide by EU laws - meaning MR shields will be extradited and probably re-trialed (and most likely 'freed' - based on the evidence).

Isnt good for english football, and the issue regarding yet another kopite thug casts a dark shadow of english supporters in a season when a world cup in GERMANY is on its way.

Leave the thug bastard to rot in some nasty prison overseas. if i never see his fat ugly kopite thug face ever again it will be too soon.

Its just a shame they cant/wont execute the fat twit. after all, he tried to murder someone else. typical kopite.

There are many different accounts of what happened that night and also what has happend over the months since! I will not get involved but i will leave a word of warning to you Bananas!

You are entitled to your opinion and you are extreamly sensible to be broadcasting it away from the eyes of Liverpool Fans & the Shields family behind the anonymity of the world wide web.

However if you have an opinion i believe you should voice it face to face. So take your Social & Political opinion up to the Shields family home (where you will find several members of the local comunity consoling his destraught family) or outside th Kop every other Saturday and see how you fare!

This is fundamentaly a light hearted football forum and to be honest i do not want to be involved in this topic and would very much like to see it removed from our forum. If i had access to ALL the evidence and the time to study it then maybe i would be qualified to coment; however currently I & I believe all forum members would be stepping on peoples toes in a debate we know nothing about.

The Bulgarian waiter in question has my deepest sympathy for his injurys & Mr Shields has my deepest sympathy for currently being locked up due to a greatly floored case. Who knows what the future may bring regarding this issue but until that time end of chat!!

Goldfish said........................""The Bulgarian waiter in question has my deepest sympathy for his injurys & Mr Shields has my deepest sympathy for currently being locked up due to a greatly floored case. Who knows what the future may bring regarding this issue, but until that time end of chat!! ""

Wise words, Well said. Maybe we should ALL take note.

Goldfish said........................""The Bulgarian waiter in question has my deepest sympathy for his injurys & Mr Shields has my deepest sympathy for currently being locked up due to a greatly floored case. Who knows what the future may bring regarding this issue, but until that time end of chat!! ""

Wise words, Well said.  Maybe we should ALL take note.

I agree - enough said - I hope that 'owens' will stop posting on this thread too.