LESCOTT

VALENTE

OSMAN

CAHILL

CARSLEY

NEVILLE

ARTETA

Johnson.

SUBS.  Wright, Naysmith, Hughes, Beattie, Davies.

51654[/snapback]

Spot on Licker other than Weir, not Hughes, on the bench and Naysmith :( , not Valente.

Edited by mikeo

Deffo offside

Bennett hates us and is a tosser

Wierd game, was played by both side like a pre season run around, was almost like watching a european game

Dont understand why moyes didnt bring beattie on early in the second half, you could see plan A wasnt working and noocastle were there to be beatten

Deffo offside

Bennett hates us and is a tosser

Wierd game, was played by both side like a pre season run around, was almost like watching a european game

Dont understand why moyes didnt bring beattie on early in the second half, you could see plan A wasnt working and noocastle were there to be beatten

51810[/snapback]

Why didnt AJ play the ball earlier we might of been on top if he did

Hibbert's card was a red Bramble was totally shite makes Weir and Stubbs look like world beaters. I agree Johnson didnt have the best game but he can't be MoM every week. Happy with a point also think that whilst pretty fast that Martins looked a bit shit, oh and their goal was totally offside.

Its a good point to take and still unbeaten but we were robbed 3 points from a TERRIBLE desicion.

1 thing i noticed during the game was that we were tend to be playing the ball up in the air to AJ wen we wanted him to have it.

And because he is small and not strong he wasnt winning the header.

But im happy with a point

Guest blueboy122

a bit angrey really that they didnt cive offside for the goal it was blatent.moyes needs to put the subs on earlier if he wishes to change the game should have brought beattie on well before he did and not of given him a 28 second run out!!

yeah great game for the neutral, heart in mouth game for either sides supporters! our defence did brilliantly in the box but let the ball get that far too often. newcastle gave the ball away for us to make fast breaks often and i'm sure the fans were equally scared as i was when the ball flew in to our box!

good game, shame we didn't win but still unbeaten, a good result.

an exciting game to watch, both sides playing well, but both also making dumb mistakes like giving the ball away unneccessarily.

pity cahills pass to aj was too pacey he would have got one there.

he didnt seem to get much service in this match and i think bt should have come on earlier too. when he did come on, even tho it was only for a minute he looked good.

its time to get aj and bt working together. im sure they can develop a great partnership.

An entertaining match to watch but more due to the mistakes being made by both sides rather than anything particularly skilful. I thought Lescott had another good game. I love defenders like him! It was frustrating because we seem to miss opportunities to use the through pass to AJ for him to run onto. Cahill tried it once but it was too heavy. Our build up play in midfield is still usually too slow and predictable. AJ at times needs to run towards the ball carrier as well or run into space to create opportunity for the through pass. Come back Peter Reid! He was great at setting Lineker up.

The Toon look ok going forward but crap in defence.

We do seem to be making progress and a point away at Newcastle is good providing we win our home games against the likes of Man City!

One of the hardest places to play away even if their players haven't hit form yet. I'd be happy with a 1-1 draw, Cahill to score.

50986[/snapback]

I nearly put a tenner on that as well <_< . Good game overall despite the dozy tw@t of a linesman but poor defending. I thought Naysmith and Hibbert as per usual were far too happy to hit the long ball down the flanks which more often than not gave posession away. It is a tactic of Everton old and pisses me off when we have quality like Arteta to play through the middle. Dispite his vital block, Naysmith is just not good enough for Everton his posession play is pathetic and I hope Valente keeps his place now.

I'd like to see VDM given a good run out in our next game, we need more options going forward. That said I saw the Eveton TV interview before the Toon game and he looked extremely depressed and self absorbed. Johnson was very lively but I think he would do better in a 442 with closer support. Howard was on excellent form and kept us in the game.

All in all Newcastle could have easily won and so could we with the chances. It's never an easy place to go and the draw was a good result.

The thing that makes me laugh is reading reports from the Skunks manager saying although it was offside it was ok cos they watched us on DVDs and saw that we moved forward. Something like that anyway.

At the end of the day it was offside. The defence done the right thing and GOT IT Right and the linesman got it wrong.

All in all I thought a draw was a fair result. We could have scored some more and so could they.

Osman was unlucky at the end but I thought that Yobo and Lescott played well together again.

Would have taken draw before that game kicked off.

Gutted there goal was given.

Chances for each team were fairly even. Shame Hibbert got himself sent off as that game would have really been there for the taking with an extra player on the pitch for the last 15mins.

Game was a bit end to end in the last 15min as only playing 10 a side, was exiting and I was sure a goal was going to come in the last 10mins, although I wouldn't have bet on which team was going to score it.

Good away point. Although a home win against Wigan and defeat against the toon, would have yeailded more points.

Still we are unbeaten this season though..