IGNORED

Man of the Match Polls

MikeO

OK as said elsewhere I'm going under the knife next Tuesday but they've phoned today saying they want me in from Friday so they can do some pre-op bits and pieces, which means I'll be in hospital for the first four or maybe five games of the season and I don't know what sort of internet access I'll have. I'll put the MOTM polls up as and when I can but if some/all of them don't appear can someone please step in; don't mean an individual to make a personal commitment to do them all, just someone stick one up if it's not there. Ta muchly.

Don't worry about totting up player totals, I'll do that when I get home.....or from hospital if I can.

37 minutes ago, Btay said:

Best of luck mike - if there’s anything else we can do to help feel free to drop me a pm. I am more than willing to help take over MOD responsibilities and issue out some serious warnings to a few people who have disagreed with me recently... @Romey 1878

I’ll just respond in kind and we’ll both build up enough points to be banned :unsure: 

16 hours ago, MikeO said:

OK as said elsewhere I'm going under the knife next Tuesday but they've phoned today saying they want me in from Friday so they can do some pre-op bits and pieces, which means I'll be in hospital for the first four or maybe five games of the season and I don't know what sort of internet access I'll have. I'll put the MOTM polls up as and when I can but if some/all of them don't appear can someone please step in; don't mean an individual to make a personal commitment to do them all, just someone stick one up if it's not there. Ta muchly.

Don't worry about totting up player totals, I'll do that when I get home.....or from hospital if I can.

Just think when you get out of hospital we'll be top of the league. 

1 minute ago, barryj said:

All the best Mike my thoughts are with you. I wish you a successful op and speedy recovery. Let’s hope the blues can give you boost and that the hospital food isn’t too bad! 

Tube fed for the foreseeable barry mate so the quality of food won't bother me, I'll just be "plugged in":D.

Been on a completely liquid diet for weeks now so prospect of eating "solids" again is a big aim!

7 hours ago, MikeO said:

Tube fed for the foreseeable barry mate so the quality of food won't bother me, I'll just be "plugged in":D.

Been on a completely liquid diet for weeks now so prospect of eating "solids" again is a big aim!

If anyone will get there I’m sure you will. Stay strong and I wish you a speedy recovery.